Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eminent Domain Used Against S.Court Justice Souter?

Weare, New Hampshire (PRWEB) Could a hotel be built on the land owned by Supreme Court Justice David H. Souter? A new ruling by the Supreme Court which was supported by Justice Souter himself itself might allow it. A private developer is seeking to use this very law to build a hotel on Souter's land.

Justice Souter's vote in the "Kelo vs. City of New London" decision allows city governments to take land from one private owner and give it to another if the government will generate greater tax revenue or other economic benefits when the land is developed by the new owner.

On Monday June 27, Logan Darrow Clements, faxed a request to Chip Meany the code enforcement officer of the Towne of Weare, New Hampshire seeking to start the application process to build a hotel on 34 Cilley Hill Road. This is the present location of Mr. Souter's home.

Clements, CEO of Freestar Media, LLC, points out that the City of Weare will certainly gain greater tax revenue and economic benefits with a hotel on 34 Cilley Hill Road than allowing Mr. Souter to own the land.

The proposed development, called "The Lost Liberty Hotel" will feature the "Just Desserts Café" and include a museum, open to the public, featuring a permanent exhibit on the loss of freedom in America. Instead of a Gideon's Bible each guest will receive a free copy of Ayn Rand's novel "Atlas Shrugged."

Clements indicated that the hotel must be built on this particular piece of land because it is a unique site being the home of someone largely responsible for destroying property rights for all Americans.

"This is not a prank" said Clements, "The Towne of Weare has five people on the Board of Selectmen. If three of them vote to use the power of eminent domain to take this land from Mr. Souter we can begin our hotel development."

Clements' plan is to raise investment capital from wealthy pro-liberty investors and draw up architectural plans. These plans would then be used to raise investment capital for the project. Clements hopes that regular customers of the hotel might include supporters of the Institute For Justice and participants in the Free State Project among others.

Logan Darrow Clements
    Freestar Media, LLC

The Irony is Sweet I hope they succeed. What goes around comes around. I love it, pay back sucks.

Prometheus

GO WEARE!!

I believe this is an outstanding development and a far better use of the property than housing for a traitorous judge!! Who needs him or his house?

Hotels, tourism, entertainment--far more important than the residential property rights of an old stinky judge....get the bull-dozers over there tomorrow...no...better yet.....get 'em over there tonight....shine the lights into his house....rev the engines....give him what he gave those poor people in Connecticut!!

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE NEW HAMPSHIRE!!

I do, how about you!!

GO NEW HAMPSHIRE!

Never underestimate the Will of the American People!!

Hey, where do those other 4 judges live? I think you should franchise the Lost Liberty Hotel and have at least 5 locations!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I bet they can get plenty of investors if they need funds for the development... I know I am willing to invest in this one.

Don Quixote!! Count Me In!!

Weare, New Hampshire!! Calling Weare, New Hampshire!!

Investors for your enterprise await. Get on the boards and communicate!!

We are with you 100%!!

We'll take their homes....and then change the law back without a grandfather clause for judges property!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn