Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EMOTIONAL VIDEO: Mrs. Bologna breaks down on camera.

http://www.primetimepolitics.com/primet ... t_problem/

San Francisco provides another tragic example of what happens when a known felon is not deported and is left in our country to prey on innocent civilians like the husband and two sons of Danielle Bologna.

Great job to Megyn Kelly and Fox News for getting this important interview on TV. It's an absolute shame that in this fine country of ours we have to hear about stories like this. To reiterate, Edwin Ramos had two previous felony convictions. Once, he wasn't even sent over to the feds to be deported. Once, he was sent to the feds but they failed to act!

Danielle Bologna is a fine American citizen and has to face the rest of her life without her husband and two sons by her side. Shame on you Mayor Newsom, and shame on you San Francisco.

Danielle Bologna, I have said a prayer for you.

I'm so sorry and God Bless you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gosh, that's not easy to watch. Thanks LawEnforcer.

There's also another video clip I've seen too and it's just about as intense.

In about 25 minutes on John & Ken show she's scheduled for an interview in the 5:00pm (PT) hour. For those that can, I'd suggest tuning in if at all possible.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want Mayor Newsom to ANSWER HER PLEADING QUESTIONS about WHY this had to happen? She deserves at least that.

This video needs to be posted on Youtube.

Can someone work on that.

this woman needs to sue all the city officials past and present who allowed this sanctuary policy to remain intact for 20 years.

this woman should go sit in newsom's lobby until he talks to her

Whoa!!! Was this mother PRESENT when the murder happened?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Heartbreaking!!!

This wonderfully brave woman, mother and wife, doesn't realize it yet...but I have a feeling her tragedy is going to bring the citizens of S.F. to their feet, and SF will not be a sanctuary city much longer! In fact, she may be the catalyst for the entire country to ban sanctuary cities!

The Shaws now have another tragic reason for Jamiel's Law to be enacted. We must keep these two cases in the spotlight until the laws are changed, and illegal gangbangers are eliminated from this country!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNA1m2wg6ZE

SF station video on youtube

mayor is blaming the NRA

This is awful - and sad

SF wake up

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast