Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

END BIRTHRIGHT CITIZENSHIP REP. NATHAN DEAL'S BILL HR1940

Support Representative Nathan Deal on his continued fight against birthright citizenship. He is sponsor of HR 1940. He has had as many as 83 co-sponsors from previous bills. Now would be the time to move forward.

Call our Representatives to ask them to sign on as co sponsors if not already and tell our Senators we want this to end. No more "anchor babies." Citizenship is too valuable.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/tes ... &VIPID=223

CONTACT REP. NATHAN DEAL - EMAIL
    http://www.house.gov/deal/contact/default.shtml

2133 Rayburn House Office Building
    Washington, DC 20515-1009
    (202) 225-5211

Suite 108
    415 E. Walnut Avenue
    Dalton, GA 30721
    (706) 226-5320

P.O. Box 1015
    Suite 520, Wachovia Center
    340 Jesse Jewell Parkway
    Gainesville, GA 30503
    (770) 535-2592

Suite 102
    108 W. LaFayette Square
    LaFayette, GA 30728
    (706) 638-7042

(quote)

"Anchor Babies"

The children born in the United States to illegal-alien mothers are often referred to as "anchor babies." Under current practice, these children are U.S. citizens at birth, simply because they were born on U.S. soil. They are called anchor babies because, as U.S. citizens, they become eligible to sponsor for legal immigration most of their relatives, including their illegal-alien mothers, when they turn 21 years of age, thus becoming the U.S. "anchor" for an extended immigrant family.

While there is no formal policy that forbids DHS from deporting the illegal-alien parents of children born in the U.S., they rarely are actually deported. In some cases, immigration judges make exceptions for the parents on the basis of their U.S.-born children and grant the parents legal status. In many cases, though, immigration officials choose not to initiate removal proceedings against illegal aliens with U.S.-born children, so they simply remain here illegally.

Thus, the U.S.-born children of illegal aliens not only represent additional U.S. population growth, but act as 'anchors' to eventually pull a large number of extended family members into the country legally. In fact, an entire industry has built up around the U.S. system of birthright citizenship. Thousands of pregnant women who are about to deliver come to the United States each year from countries as far away as South Korea and as near as Mexico so that they can give birth on U.S. soil. Some come legally as temporary visitors; others enter illegally. Once the child is born, they get a U.S. birth certificate and passport for the child, and their future link to this country is established and irreversible.

(quote)

http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/bir ... enship.htm

(quote)

‘Birthright citizenship’ debate set to begin
    Battle expected over bid to deny citizenship to U.S.-born children of illegals
    The Associated Press
    Updated: 5:07 p.m. CT Dec 26, 2005
    NEW YORK - A proposal to change long-standing federal policy and deny citizenship to babies born to illegal immigrants on U.S. soil ran aground this month in Congress, but it is sure to resurface — kindling bitter debate even if it fails to become law.

At issue is “birthright citizenshipâ€
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    List of co-sponsors to date:

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z ... 01940:@@@P

If your Representative isn't on this list, call him or her now and ask why!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks for this information...just called my Rep...I so appreciate all of you out there!!!Gotta go Sessions on now...

Send an email to my House Rep.

I thought Ron Paul put forth legislation on this.. to amend the constitution to not allows birthright citizenship...

I already have been thinking about this and am going to get started on it.

I'm also working on trying to get the Mexican truck deal stopped which is going to go forward in just a few weeks if we don't call the House members and ask them to get H.CON.RES.40 out of committe and get it back on the House floor. Congressman Goode is the author of this bill and he has about 23 co-sponsers already.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent an email to my Rep.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Just contacted my congressman to say I support Rep. Nathan Deal and HR 1940 on ending birthright citizenship.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

I have been pushing to end automatic birthright citizenship along with no amnesty and workplace enforcement. Nothing will work if it is not ended.
    As long as they are able to have an anchor baby, they will not be asked to leave and will not be deported. ICE will deport the parent, but special interest groups like ACLU is trying to do all they can to stop the raids and stop deportation. But ICE has a job to do and they are doing it. They need to be commended because they are the only ones that are doing their job. There need to be more because there are only 2,000 nationwide.