Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are not attacking Catholics as individuals.

It is the organization, THE CHURCH, and what they do with the tons of money they guilt trip poor and middle class folks out of thru offerings and donations to the church.

Just like Politics, the Church decisions are made by a few, and don't represent the people... Church is Politics. All Churches.

I don't have any issues with Christians.

The Catholic Church is not alone in their misguided "Help" to illegals.

Many organized religions are adding "icing to the seven layer cake" to make the illegals life nice and cushy. Then they can send a bunch of CASH back to MExico, to ticket some more Mexicans into the US.

Stop the Madness.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

To all concerned about church-state issues, I have also considered a complaint against a fundamentalist church that seems to cross the line into outright political alliances. That is why I knew about the organization, Americans United.

I wish Roman Catholics could restrain their own leaders who are condoning the violation of our laws. Many, many times I have posted on this site references about charitable activities that Christians can take part in--namely, IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES!!! That is the way it should be done. There are thousands of mission organizations which will accept short term volunteers, namely because Americans have so much to offer of what those people are needing. This would be a lot better than turning this country into a vast welfare office.

But how are you going to change a leadership that you don't appoint or elect? I hope you have an idea. The IRS probably doesn't even repond to most complaints about violation of 501c3 rules. But we don't have a lot of time to waste either. Some of these clergymen seem to be really adamant to let the masses in to the USA at any cost.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12