Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

If you've got a Costco in your area in lieu of a Wal-Mart or Sam's Club - go there instead. They're much better in terms of corporate responsibility (not perfect, but much, much better than WM). They're beating the pants of Wal-Mart at the moment in terms of growth/expansion and you can find great deals there at times as well (quality stuff, not cheap crap). Oh yeah - minor detail, you've gotta have a membership of some kind to shop there normally. But, there is a notable exception - they do allow non-members to purchase items from the in-store pharmacy section which can be a big $ saver for those folks too.

Don't recall ever buying anything from Wal-Mart. I will never, ever knowing what I do now...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

K-Mart isn't that much higher in prices then Wal-Mart, and their stuff is much better quality. They have nicer kids clothes and everything else.

Okay Phred, may I shake your hand also?

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You betcha GP! The secret lies in the fact that Wal-Mart has either been tacitly discouraged from locating in my area (high min. wage, generally friendly to unions, remote part of the country, etc) or has just decided to bypass our area for the same reasons. It wasn't until the last 8-10 years that even a few stores were built here. We've had Costco even before all this I believe... With the exception of living for a short time in the midwest and southeast, I've never even been near to one...

I agree with Phrede. COSTCO is a great place to shop.

I like Khol's too. For the ladies, their line of Apt.9 clothes are made in America.

Sippy That was a WONDERFUL ARTICLE...I could not be happier to read...this.....Maybe Walmart...is getting a clue...the old made in America Walmart...should have never changed
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by redbadger
    Sippy That was a WONDERFUL ARTICLE...I could not be happier to read...this.....Maybe Walmart...is getting a clue...the old made in America Walmart...should have never changed
    I hope so RB. I would to see these idiots go out of business!

And kudos to all the Costco supporters! It is a cool place to shop. What I love about Costco is that the CEO, Jim Sinegal, only pays himself about $350,000 a year, and they are the 4th largest retail store in the world.

If you guys ever need perscriptions filled, Costco is by far the cheapest place to get them.

Costco's business performance relates to the immigration debate because Costco's own success, and their business methods goes against every false claim of big businesses that they will fail w/o the cheap labor.
    Here's some good articles on Costco's president, and some good stats on Costco vs. Walmart.

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/articles_20 ... lmart.html

http://reclaimdemocracy.org/walmart/costco_vs_sams.php

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Business/story?id=1362779
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Good. We don't need them. Plus, every one of their stores is just filthy and disorganized. I haven't gone there regularly in years. The ones that we occasionally go to are chock full of illegals. That's where i saw my first dirty diaper tossed into the parking lot --- ICK.

I'd rather pay for more goods than higher taxes, if that makes sense.

And good riddance to more bad "Rubbish" get it( the burned Mexican flag )
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I shop at Costco and Albertsons. Both have great prices and they pay for their employees benefits. I would rather pay a few bucks more for perscriptions then pay Walmarts illegal employees health benefits. (Walmart who toots the lowest prices?) They do not have the lowest prices and not only that we support their employees when they go to the doctors office. So we are getting screwed in a big way by those liars everytime someone walks in those doors.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast