Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Should I hi-jack this thread?.......Hmmm, what the hell, that was a young Dallas resident named Lee Harvey Oswald. Ask away.............
    You do realize that by answering that question, you just started the clock ticking...

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Should I hi-jack this thread?.......Hmmm, what the hell, that was a young Dallas resident named Lee Harvey Oswald. Ask away.............
    You do realize that by answering that question, you just started the clock ticking...

Tick Tock Tick Tock!
    Oh, I know....I LOVE it. This should be fun, I am doing finger excersizes right now
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no ,not the angels of heaven, but my Father only" (Jesus's own words)

So, needless to say, I give little credence to dates, it has been an issue before for many groups.

PAF, about your questions:

1. I'm not conspiracy theorist, so I presume it was Oswald, as tough as it is to believe.
    2. We hope not.
    3. I don't think anyone knows.
    4. Somewhere in the U.S.
    5. Does he actually have one? Have we seen it? How do we know he did not buy it from one of those same people the illegals get their papers from?
    6. Hillary, didn't you know that?
    7. Yes
    8. Blue collar TV, Larry the Cableguy, I quote "Yoko Ono? She's like the turd that won't flush!" We'll never see what John Lennon saw in her, maybe it was only with his glasses off!
    9. Not on my table, it's getting too expensive, but I bet the illegals can afford it.
    10. Thousand Island dressing with some extra spices in it, sorry to ruin the mystery!LOL
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks AE!

My son asked me why the Mayan calendar stopped at 2012. I told him, why not? To them that date was a million years away and they probably just ran out of ink!

Well at least the Steelers won their 5th Superbowl before the end times Seriously, if you get run over today by a car, guess what? It was the end of the world for you. Billy Graham has always emphasized to prepared for the end, whenever that may be. Wise words from a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    in the year 2035, (IF MAN IS STILL ALIVE)
    Showin your age there rockfish
    Did it ever strike you kniggit that people do listen to songs before their time? However, that's not the case here, you are right, I am that old but feeling pretty fiesty! I am suprised someone caught that, stuck that in there to see if anyone would.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by camilleinchicago
    The end of the world is coming, that is a shame. I hope the new Dodge Challenger hemi is out before then.
    This post is so funny. I just went to price a new Charger yesterday and someone said wait til next year for the Challenger. I started to read this post and thought " hell I better go buy the Charger, I'll get to drive it a year more! LOL I'm not much for end of the world predictions, the end of my life will happen when its supposed to, an not a second before or after.

The only problem I have with that is that God said no one knows the time of the end, not even the son. It is possible for these peole to come up with the same date, but are they inspired of God and from another source.

1 John 5;19...the whole world is lying in the power of the wicked one.
    Rev 12;9....the one called devil and satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth.

Mark 13;32...concerning that day or the hour no body knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father.

1 Thess 5;2,3...Jehovah's day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. whenever it is that they are saying; Peace and security, then sudden destruction is to be instantly opon them...

Saint Malachy predicted there would be 112 Popes before judgement. We are currently on Pope # 111.

http://www.catholic-pages.com/grabbag/malachy.asp

None of us knows when the end (as we know it) will come, only God. However, it would be wise to be prepared, because the handwriting is on the wall.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast