Thread: Endgame

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Endgame

I'm not sure if this document has been posted here but it is some good news.

The Pdf is hosted on a non-government website but when I first read it a couple weeks ago I got if off of the ICE website so I assure you that it is authentic. It has since been removed from the ICE website though if you do a Google search for "ICE Endgame" you can see the link which you will be denied access.

http://www.yuricareport.com/Civil%20Rights/Endgame.pdf

The crazies out there have noticed that camps are being built and upgraded. It's public knowledge that Haliburton got a contract to build/run these places. The crazies think it is to jail citizens but I think they are truly for processing illegal aliens as stated in the document.

Well.. that looks real good ... DHS is hiring bunches of IT people for the National Immigration IT hq in El Paso.
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Interesting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yep I do too.....I think it's to house illegals.....but why aren't they doing it right now?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Here's the Business Wire article about the Halliburton deal. I couldn't find the original but here's the re-post.

http://robwire.com/?q=node/894

$385 million over five years for the processing camps. I can't imagine them building them and not using them. I think they are waiting for some trigger event to begin the deportations. Riots? Economic problems? Who knows, but it seems to have been planned for several years.

I wonder if the Katrina disaster put some projects behind schedule.

Problem with strategic plans is that at any moment they can be abandoned, altered or replaced.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This actually was on the ICE web site.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-16382-endgame.html