Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enforcing Immigration Laws Is Federal Government's Job

Enforcing our immigration laws is the federal government’s job.

How many times have you heard this ridiculous statement? Just think about it for a minute. This is a brain wash statement to hinder the states from enforcing their own immigration laws, and it’s utterly senseless because the federal government cannot enforce our immigration laws all by themselves. It’s impossible. They have neither the capabilities, nor the manpower.

Do they have a sub station in every county across this country where people in trouble with illegal aliens can call in and make a report? Do you see federal agents patrolling the neighborhoods day and night to keep the citizens safe against criminal illegal aliens? Are they out there patrolling our highways against road rage and drive by shootings? Are they called upon a scene when someone who is walking down a sidewalk is mowed down by a drunk illegal alien unlicensed driver? Do they take the calls in the middle of the night when someone is murdered or raped by an illegal alien?

No? I didn’t think so.

The federal government knows they are unable to perform this job alone, and so do the open border lobbyists, Chamber of Commerce, and the ACLU. As long as they can keep spewing the rhetoric that enforcing immigration laws is the federal government’s job, and the people keep swallowing it, nothing will ever get done.

The next time someone says to you that enforcing immigration laws is the federal government’s job, just ask them the above questions and see how they answer.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The federal government needs to provide the border protection and stop the overflow. The states need to clean up the mess that an open border has caused. The states also need more Ice agents and a place to hold whom they pick up and money for more officers.
    I am sick to death of paying for every damn thing that these illegals get for themselves and cause us
    Our wages are lowered, our taxes in the states are high because we now have to pay welfare benefits, health benefits, hospital stays and anchor baby schooling. We pay more insurance to drive because we get hit by them. We are living in more smog then ever before because we have 20 million driving big SUV's that we the middle class can't afford because we are paying for them to drive them. We are paying in crime. Our states can't handle the added stress and our jails are exploding.
    We are living in third world conditions because the illegals won't assimulate. They want this as Mexcio and they will turn it into another Mexico.
    The feds need to free up money not for the banks, not for the mortgage companies but to the states to clean up what they have internally destorying them and make it a federal offense if they don't. The Feds need to build damn wall and put our armed forces on the border.
    We need the feds help. Right now some states are doing the cleaning on there own but guess who is fitting the bill?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

The only thing the states need from the federal goverment is the funding and to be told to get out of the hell out of the way and stop interferring in the state's business. The only role the federal goverment should play in this, is to make sure our borders are secured, and to come pick the illegal aliens who are detained, then deport them. But as long as people are brainwashed into thinking immigration law enforcement is the federal government's job, this will never happen.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And we the people elect - so don't kneel to representatives of our government!

Call me crazy, but I would expect any law enforcement agency to enforce Federal Law and those of the state they are in. I'm not sure in my whole 53 years of life I have ever seen a Federal Agent of any kind.....except on TV maybe.

Why have in store security? Why have video monitors? Why have anything we have to help aid in law enforcement if they were truely able to handle it all. Why should a citizen report criminal behavior? Why should cashiers have to bother with checking for counterfit money or anything? Not my job.......hey...if you can steal a store blind and there's no officer there? Don't let me stop you! It's like any chain of command....you are only as strong as your weakest link. They are tying the hands of people who can and do enforce other federal laws and can and should aid in illegal immigration.

Im not surprised! Who IS? Everytime I have to deal with any govt entity they are rude and move at a snails pace and always the most important thing to them is the stupid details not common sence? Govt employees all have baiscally perminant job status and it is never their fault nothing gets done, and it goes all the way up to the top just look at our lazy congress do they ever work? No Accountability = nothing gets done! It needs to change now!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

The problem is the feds are NOT doing THEIR job so it is up to WE the PEOPLE to do it! It is OUTRAGEOUS to demand that WE simply let the illicit alien invaders OVERRUN us!

I strongly oppose the federal government telling states that they can not enforce immigration law. However, I have nothing against ICE (a federal agency) enforcing interior workplace laws on the books.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: Enforcing Immigration Laws Is Federal Government's Job

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Enforcing our immigration laws is the federal government’s job.

How many times have you heard this ridiculous statement? Just think about it for a minute. This is a brain wash statement to hinder the states from enforcing their own immigration laws, and it’s utterly senseless because the federal government cannot enforce our immigration laws all by themselves. It’s impossible. They have neither the capabilities, nor the manpower.

Do they have a sub station in every county across this country where people in trouble with illegal aliens can call in and make a report? Do you see federal agents patrolling the neighborhoods day and night to keep the citizens safe against criminal illegal aliens? Are they out there patrolling our highways against road rage and drive by shootings? Are they called upon a scene when someone who is walking down a sidewalk is mowed down by a drunk illegal alien unlicensed driver? Do they take the calls in the middle of the night when someone is murdered or raped by an illegal alien?

No? I didn’t think so.

The federal government knows they are unable to perform this job alone, and so do the open border lobbyists, Chamber of Commerce, and the ACLU. As long as they can keep spewing the rhetoric that enforcing immigration laws is the federal government’s job, and the people keep swallowing it, nothing will ever get done.

The next time someone says to you that enforcing immigration laws is the federal government’s job, just ask them the above questions and see how they answer.
    I agree the Federal excuse is just that an excuse...How about kidnapping, bank robbery, slavery, terrorism, air priracy, etc... no one seems to have a problem with State or local Police enforcing those laws do they?
    "American"Â*with no hyphen andÂ*proud of it!

Just get busy - ICE, 24 a day job

And governments - No taxpayer money to illegal criminal aliens - No to anchor babies

Do not give employers and landlord any tax deductions until they prove they are not using illegal criminal aliens. (Have a report center in each state.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast