Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

English Is THE Language of Success. Even in France!

While Barack Obama foolishly talks down to American citizens by telling parents to assure that their children can speak Spanish, the world is going in the exact opposite direction.

Indeed, France is finally getting the message!

As reported in the Daily Mail in England, Xavier Darcos, France's
    Education Minister, has now admitted for the first time that the secret to success is speaking better English, and says that poor English is a 'handicap' because all international business is conducted in the language.

Mr. Darcos added that he wanted to make it easier for all French students to learn English, saying that 'while well-off families pay for study sessions abroad, I'm offering them to everyone right here.'

He went on to add that said French schools would offer extra English lessons during the holidays.

DailyMail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... ccess.html

How is it that the French can see the plain truth, while Hispanics and other advocates of bilingual mumbo-jumbo are blinded to reality?

A word of wisdom to those still uncomfortable with English: Get over it! English is THE language needed to succeed throughout the world.

They interview people all the time and someone in Russia speaks English, little kids in Africa speak English, they even had kids from Mexico giving a thank you for computers donated by a guy in English. It is the language of business and opens the doors across the globe.......can't say that for Spanish or any other language. Learn as many as you want, but English will get you further.....except here in the USA. Go figure that one out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard some where that the country with the most English speaking people in the world is ? Ready for this....China.So why cant America have English as the official language?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

So why cant America have English as the official language?
    Because they'd rather have us a group of babbling fools not able to unify anymore.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any one of you here could make $3000 a month teaching English in Taiwan part time. That is more than Taiwanese earn teaching English, it's because they want to learn American English without the accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    I heard some where that the country with the most English speaking people in the world is ? Ready for this....China.So why cant America have English as the official language?
    Because the powers that be in this country are terrified someone's feelings might get hurt if English were made the official language.

Meanwhile, our government seemingly has no problems with companies posting job ads entirely in spanish or ads that require the applicant to speak spanish. I guess the feelings and opportunities for those who do not speak spanish are not that important.

No Bueno wrote
    Because the powers that be in this country are terrified someone's feelings might get hurt if English were made the official language.

Meanwhile, our government seemingly has no problems with companies posting job ads entirely in spanish or ads that require the applicant to speak spanish. I guess the feelings and opportunities for those who do not speak spanish are not that important.
    I could not agree more!!!!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

This used to be true but more and more companies are asking for Mandarian speakers. A co-worker of mine used to hire r for upper management postions for major corporations and she had a hard time finding madarian speakers. The company paid for many of them to attend Mandarain boot camps and resorted to hiring Cantonese speakers hoping they could catch on faster. If you need to know spanish to advance in the servic sector in this country, you need Mandarian to advance in the business sector.

Mark my words, Chinese will become the language of business in a few decades.

Well Spanish is the language of Texas.................

Quote Originally Posted by bettsie
    This used to be true but more and more companies are asking for Mandarian speakers. A co-worker of mine used to hire r for upper management postions for major corporations and she had a hard time finding madarian speakers. The company paid for many of them to attend Mandarain boot camps and resorted to hiring Cantonese speakers hoping they could catch on faster. If you need to know spanish to advance in the servic sector in this country, you need Mandarian to advance in the business sector.

Mark my words, Chinese will become the language of business in a few decades.
    I have heard that also!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast