Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guess I won't be doing to much buisness anymore I can not and will not speak anything other than ENGLISH Period !!!!!
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

There's a distinction when companies hire workers who speak a foreign language because they are doing business in those countries, compared to companies doing business in this country who circumvent US law by hiring illegal invaders who speak spanish ; or require workers to speak spanish because they desire to economically exploit a segment of our population that does not or will not speak English.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This morning a long-time Spanish-speaking acquaintance on the bus told me that he couldn't learn English because he didn't have the TIME to do so. I replied in Spanish that my MOTHER'S UKRANIAN family FLED COMMUNISM and HAD to work LONG hours in the New Jersey SLUM they lived in, yet they MADE TIME to learn English! If THEY made time to learn English, then HE had to do LIKEWISE, I said. He got UPSET but I told him that he either needed to LEARN English, or RETURN to his OWN country!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    This morning a long-time Spanish-speaking acquaintance on the bus told me that he couldn't learn English because he didn't have the TIME to do so. I replied in Spanish that my MOTHER'S UKRANIAN family FLED COMMUNISM and HAD to work LONG hours in the New Jersey SLUM they lived in, yet they MADE TIME to learn English! If THEY made time to learn English, then HE had to do LIKEWISE, I said. He got UPSET but I told him that he either needed to LEARN English, or RETURN to his OWN country!
    Great message joaninha! I bet that fool would "find time" if his job or next raise were dependent on acceptable English skills.

The outrage is that he and other Hispanics expect Americans to change for them. Sorry, but you must change to the American way!

Idiots like Barack Obama who wage class warfare against American citizens encourage this type of civil disobedience. Given my druthers, I would have the equivalent of sobriety check points to test English skills.

Those who swear only in Spanish would have their cars imponded and would be deported within 24 hours. Anything less than perfect English should be a serious felony!

saveamerica wrote:

A word of wisdom to those still uncomfortable with English: Get over it! English is THE language needed to succeed throughout the world.
    In all my travels, people have been thrilled talking to me and trying out their English, even if it took using pens and a notebook or hand signals to get the message across.
    Most of the Romance languages have very close words and sensible sentence structures. Just try learning Finnish or Estonian with 14 conjugations to every verb and plenty of rules of the adverbs, etc.
    I am just afraid one day this country may have to learn Mandarin Chinese.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Learn MANDARIN CHINESE?! That is the HARDEST language in the WHOLE world!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12