Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I just don't understand how it's come to this? Millions and millions of impoverished Mexicans have come into the U.S. illegally, and now they have the audacity...the utter arrogance...to demand that we speak Spanish??? How is this "living in the shadwos"???

I have never witnessed just blatant, bold arrogance in my life. I just hope that someday we can, as a unified country, stand up to these invaders and put them in their place....which is back where they came from!!
    As usual we are on the same page. I remember the total anger I felt the first time I had to press 1 for English. I began my own personal crusade against it by calling Customer Service of whatever business it was that commanded I do so. After giving the rep an earfull I would promptly cancel my account, many of which I had for more than a decade. Apparently a lot of companies got an earful from a lot of their customers because they now hide it by separating the phone lines. Unfortunately, for those who don't, I have had to learn that the minute the greeting begins to press 1 before I start to hear the Spanish pimping and pandering. As far as I am concerned that was the warning shot.

While I feel that the rest of America is late to the party . . . better late than never.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Press 1 for English if you do not speak english call back when you do

HMMMM, that sounds good to me, might encourge more to learn the language and stop these businesses from aiding and abetting.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    I just don't understand how it's come to this? Millions and millions of impoverished Mexicans have come into the U.S. illegally, and now they have the audacity...the utter arrogance...to demand that we speak Spanish??? How is this "living in the shadwos"???

I have never witnessed just blatant, bold arrogance in my life. I just hope that someday we can, as a unified country, stand up to these invaders and put them in their place....which is back where they came from!!
    As usual we are on the same page. I remember the total anger I felt the first time I had to press 1 for English. I began my own personal crusade against it by calling Customer Service of whatever business it was that commanded I do so. After giving the rep an earfull I would promptly cancel my account, many of which I had for more than a decade. Apparently a lot of companies got an earful from a lot of their customers because they now hide it by separating the phone lines. Unfortunately, for those who don't, I have had to learn that the minute the greeting begins to press 1 before I start to hear the Spanish pimping and pandering. As far as I am concerned that was the warning shot.

While I feel that the rest of America is late to the party . . . better late than never.
    I recently had to ship something Fed-X and I had a question so I called their 1-800# and missed the part that says press 1 for English so it went right into spanish; I started yelling & swearing I don't @#$@#$ speak spanish and all of a sudden a representative came on that spoke English and I was able to communicate and get my answer....no mention was made of my initial response but I'm sure it made an impact.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I don't understand how speaking the official language of our country has even become a debate.

I HATE pressing @!#% 1 for English!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Along the same lines of dialing 1 for English, go look at your calendar, what dose it say for November 20th. I found this on 2 of the 3 calendars we have at home. Another one they are sneaking into our everyday life.

(I’m not saying what it is right now because I’m looking for a response)
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Quote Originally Posted by MadInChicago
    Along the same lines of dialing 1 for English, go look at your calendar, what dose it say for November 20th. I found this on 2 of the 3 calendars we have at home. Another one they are sneaking into our everyday life.

(I’m not say what it is right now because I’m looking for a response)
    Dia De La Revolucion Mexicana.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Nao querem voces APRENDER a INGLES, nem querem voces ASSIMILAREM, NAO tem voces NENHUM DIREITO de estar nos ESTADOS UNIDOS da AMERICA!"
    "No quieren ustedes APRENDER a INGLES, ni quieren ustedes ASIMILAR, NO tienen ustedes NINGUN DERECHO de estar en los ESTADOS UNIDOS de AMERICA!"
    "You don't want to LEARN ENGLISH, you don't want to ASSIMILATE, you have NO RIGHT to be in the UNITED STATES of AMERICA!"

I don't understand how freeloaders and people forgotten by their own countries, come to the United States, and expect to do just exactly as they wish.

They come here with the attitude, that they will not learn the language, follows laws and customs, use fake ID, and they are determined NOT to assimilate. To me they are ungrateful, to say the least. And I am supposed to tolerate them, feel compassion for them, and give up my own money and rights, so they can abuse us???

They can see that they move into a nice clean house with no trash in the yard, yet they quickly resort to living like pigs.

Yet these same folks, can figure out how to get free education, healthcare, food, and send cash back to Mexico. But somehow, they never are grateful, and never learn how to get along. They just demand more, like a bad, spoiled child.

I know some who have been here for 3 years plus, and they don't even try to assimilate. But they can move around and work for $25,000 plus a year, undetected, without paying taxes and committing other crimes, like driving without insurance, etc.

We have gotten the reputation that all of this garbage will be allowed. And we have to stop it. These folks need to know without a doubt what will and will not be tolerated.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

I just don't understand how it's come to this? Millions and millions of impoverished Mexicans have come into the U.S. illegally, and now they have the audacity...the utter arrogance...to demand that we speak Spanish???
    Many of them in my area don't even speak Spanish. I'm not sure what regional languages they're speaking, but I've noticed that some of them don't seem to understand each other. So you can add that to the mix of future problems to deal with here in the US.

While trying to move down an aisle in a store today, I encountered two women babbling at each other in Spanish. They refused to move to let me down the aisle, so I just barreled right toward them. They got out of the way quickly when they realized I meant business. Now that's the universal language.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast