Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Eric Holder makes major blunder in Arizona Complaint [immigr

Eric Holder makes major blunder in Arizona Complaint [immigration case].

CLICK HERE to read the Complaint.

The complaint is in fact defective on its face and ought to be laughed out of court! The complaint alleges that:

[b][i]“In our constitutional system, the federal government has preeminent authority to regulate immigration matters. This authority derives from the United States Constitution and numerous acts of Congress.â€

[quote]There is a vast difference between the two words “naturalizationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So much for promoting people to their level of incompetency - so much for appointing people for their slavish loyalty to people rather than principles, so much for appointing people based on who they know, not what they know, so much for the vetting process - so much for the corruption from bottom to top Ha
    HAAAAAAAAAH! HA HA HA!

Thank you for the laugh.

Pray that I am well enough on July 22nd to go down to the courthouse and laugh in their faces!

HAAAAAA! Ha! Ha! HA!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

I'm glad to know
    thank you very much
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

I was going to try and make some of those points...glad the work is already done!!!! Thanks.

But I was also thinking as BO eligibility statements of court:

1. No jurisdiction
    2. No standing
    3. No injury
    4. Try on the merits.

The feds derive their power from the States and the people so where is their jurisdiction? This is a state issue not a federal so where is the trier of fact to be held?

Since the Constitution expresses provisions for States to safe guard themselves there is no standing.

What is the injury or damage being caused? The Feds claim "burdensome" because we will be handing over illegals to them. Now that may have some merit for a court...but as the Feds swore to handle this job the State "aiding" them seems a bit far fetched for injury.

I am so happy this idiot BO went ahead with this suit.

The authority of government lies entirely and irrevocably within the Body of The Whole, "We The People".

"The Constitution for the United States" to re-iterate the wording of clause four of the "Preamble" ,i.e., "promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this CONSTITUTION for the United States of America" and to emphasize that this is a charter that "We the People" have given to the united States, and not that the States or the National Government has given to "We the People". It is "We the People", the Sovereign Citizens, who must, through our efforts and responsibilities, secure this Charter of Liberty, Freedom and for Responsible Government for All Future Generations.
    http://www.barefootsworld.net/constit1.html#Ab

You can't read this complaint without laughing...go ahead...try it!!!!

S.B. 1070’s mandatory enforcement scheme will conflict with and undermine the federalgovernment’s careful balance of immigration enforcement priorities and objectives. For example, it will impose significant and counter productive burdens on the federal agencies charged with enforcing the national immigration scheme, diverting resources and attention from the dangerous aliens who the federal government targets as its top enforcement priority.

Wellllll?????

[quote="NoBueno"][quote]There is a vast difference between the two words “naturalizationâ€

I was flabbergasted when reading this complaint. To me if they win it would be the same as Comphrensive Immigration Reform. This takes too much power away from Congress and gives it all to DOJ, DHS and the President. They decide who and what crimes are cause for deportation. Forget what laws are on the books it is at their sole descretion. Evidently they have already decided to ignore the word and intent of laws on the books. States or citizens actually demanding that our laws be enforced as written is the true interference witht their backdoor amnesty.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

S.B. 1070’s mandatory enforcement scheme will conflict with and undermine the federalgovernment’s careful balance of immigration enforcement priorities and objectives. For example, it will impose significant and counter productive burdens on the federal agencies charged with enforcing the national immigration scheme, diverting resources and attention from the dangerous aliens who the federal government targets as its top enforcement priority.

Wellllll?????

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist

Wellllll?????
    I know, I was laughing also!!!

So if Sheriff Joe or whoever hands over a dangerous illegal, that was snared in a sweep or traffic stop, and thus the Feds don't have to send out a SWAT team to 5 different addresses to try and apprehend the guy, that is a "burden to the feds"? The local police will be doing a lot of their work and that is a burden to them??? ROTHFLMAO.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast