Like Tree2Likes

Thread: ERIC HOLDER: SOME REPUBLICANS OPPOSE OBAMA DUE TO 'RACIAL ANIMUS'

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ERIC HOLDER: SOME REPUBLICANS OPPOSE OBAMA DUE TO 'RACIAL ANIMUS'

by TONY LEE13 Jul 2014, 9:20 AM PDT391POST A COMMENT

On Sunday, Attorney General Eric Holder said some Republicans who oppose President Barack Obama are motivated by "racial animus."

On ABC's This Week, Holder also dismissed former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin's call for President Barack Obama's impeachment over Obama's lawlessness on illegal immigration and House Speaker John Boehner's (R-OH) lawsuit against Obama over his Obamacare lawlessness. Holder said Palin "wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate" and is "an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”
    He did not allege Palin or Boehner of opposing Obama because of his race, but he suggested "there's a certain racial component to this for some people
    “There's a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that's directed at me [and] directed at the president,” Holder said, according to a transcript. “You know, people talking about taking their country back. … There's a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there's a racial animus.”
    Palin announced in an op-ed last week on Breitbart.com that Obama's "many impeachable offenses" can no longer be ignored.

"It’s time to impeach; and on behalf of American workers and legal immigrants of all backgrounds, we should vehemently oppose any politician on the left or right who would hesitate in voting for articles of impeachment," Palin wrote. "The many impeachable offenses of Barack Obama can no longer be ignored. If after all this he’s not impeachable, then no one is."

Palin specifically said Obama's lawlessness on illegal immigration was the tipping point because it impacted Americans -- native-born and legal immigrants -- of all backgrounds:
    The federal government is trillions of dollars in debt; many cities are on the verge of insolvency; our overrun healthcare system, police forces, social services, schools, and our unsustainably generous welfare-state programs are stretched to the max. We average Americans know that. So why has this issue been allowed to be turned upside down with our “leader” creating such unsafe conditions while at the same time obstructing any economic recovery by creating more dependents than he allows producers? His friendly wealthy bipartisan elite, who want cheap foreign labor and can afford for themselves the best “border security” money can buy in their own exclusive communities, do not care that Obama tapped us out.
    Have faith that average American workers – native-born and wonderful legal immigrants of all races, backgrounds, and political parties – do care because we’re the ones getting screwed as we’re forced to follow all our government’s rules while others are not required to do so. Many now feel like strangers in their own land. It’s the American worker who is forced to deal with Obama’s latest crisis with our hard-earned tax dollars while middle class wages decrease, sustainable jobs get more scarce, and communities become unrecognizable and bankrupted due to Obama’s flood of illegal immigration.
    Who’s looking out for the American workers? Who has their backs? Who fights for them?
    We should.
    Palin was talking about black Americans like Elaine, who called into the Laura Ingraham Show on Friday from gang-besieged Baltimore, Maryland.
    "I'm living a nightmare. My whole neighborhood is so violent. There's so much crime," Elaine said. "I have gangs everywhere here in Baltimore! I can't let my daughter ride her bicycle outside – I can't do anything, Laura! I'm trapped here." Elaine noted that Democrats like Obama talk about spending billions on illegal immigrants, but "nobody is saying a word" about poor Americans.
    "Well, what about my neighborhood? You don't have to do it in Beverly Hills, but in the inner cities where we are suffering," Elaine continued. "My children cannot play outside. I cannot take my trash out without locking the door – it's awful. Who is going to give us anything? Where can I get asylum? Where can I get refugee status? I don't know what I can do. Nobody cares what happens to my children."
    Holder has also been accused of enabling the Obama administration's lawlessness, particularly on the IRS's blatant targeting of conservatives. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) has said Holder should be impeached if he takes no action on the targeting scandal.
    Holder also doubled on his 2009 remarks in which he said America was a "nation of cowards" when it comes to discussing race.
    “I wouldn't walk away from that speech,” Holder said. “I think we are still a nation that is too afraid to confront racial issues."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...-Racial-Animus
    All Countries have bordersÂ* and laws must be respected

Does this surprise anyone? He and Obama put on quite a show for the blacks. Looks like Chicago is wising up to them. If they were really concerned about the black people they must deport all these Central American people. Where do they think all this money is coming from. The blacks will soon be outnumberd and their jobs that they do have will be gone. They will be outnumbered at the polls also. Then who to you think they will pander to? Doesn't take a genious to figure that one out.
    Last edited by Cujo47; 07-13-2014 at 10:40 PM. Reason: miasspelling

Perhaps if we can ever get him out of office he could go to Vegas and Harry Reid could get him a job as a race card dealer.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Amen Brother
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Holder Accuses Obama Opponents of Being Racist Again

Katie Pavlich | Jul 14, 2014

Over the weekend in an interview with ABC's This Week, Attorney General Eric Holder suggested (again) some people are opponents of President Obama and himself because they are black.

"There’s a certain level of vehemence, it seems to me, that’s directed at me, directed at the president,” Holder said. "You know, people talking about taking their country back. I can’t look into people’s hearts, look into people’s minds. But it seems to me that this president has been treated differently than others."
    "There’s a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is a main driver, but for some there’s a racial animus,” he added.
    If Holder really believes it's just a "few" people who oppose him based on his skin color, then why does he continually make those "few" the focus? The Obama administration repeatedly uses the race argument to shut down debate about serious topics and controversies.

As a reminder, Holder said America was a nation full of cowards unwilling to talk about race during a speech back in 2009.
    "Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial we have always been and I believe continue to be, in too many ways, essentially a nation of cowards," Holder said.

On another note, isn't it interesting how similar Holder's language about people "taking their country" back is to the criteria the IRS used to target conservative tea party groups? Not a smidgen I'm sure.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/14/holder-accuses-obama-opponents-of-being-racist-again-n1861962

Really well how do you expect the American people to treat people they consider to be traitors?????

When all else fails, throw down the 'race card'. Someday the race baiters will understand that it's not working for them anymore.

Banned
    Sarah Palin vs. Eric Holder - It Gets Ugly

By Onan Coca / 14 July 2014

For most of his tenure as Attorney General, Eric Holder has bemoaned the “politicization” of his office. He is quick to blame Republicans for his many, many, MANY problems. He whines about political attacks from the right and cries about Republican concerns for the multitude of scandals that the Obama administration has endured (some would say for the amount of scandals the Obama administration has perpetrated).

But now, Holder shows his true colors by choosing to plant both of his feet right in the middle of a “political” debate.

In a recent interview with ABC News he decided to step WAY out on a limb to defend his buddy, the President. He did so by blaming literally every problem of the last five years on the Republicans in Congress (he seems to forget that for the first two of those 5 years Democrats controlled BOTH Houses of Congress).

“For whatever reason, [some] Republicans decided early on that this was a president they were just simply not going to cooperate with,” Holder said in a rare interview with ABC News' Pierre Thomas. "And over the past five-and-a-half years, we have seen demonstrations of that, where the president has reached out his hand, offered compromises that have simply not been met [in the way] they have been in the past by a Republican Party willing to do the appropriate things."
    Yeah, it’s all the GOP’s fault.

He even got uber-political by talking bad about someone who isn’t even a politician anymore.

Former Alaska Governor and Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin has been making waves recently by calling for the impeachment of President Obama. After running through a litany of crimes that the Obama administration has committed Governor Palin says this,
    Barack Obama’s administration is proving itself a festering boil of scandal. The Constitution is rock solid in holding the president responsible for the executive branch. He can’t just vote “present” while shrugging and feigning ignorance about all these abuses of the public trust, any more than a mob boss can claim innocence because he didn’t personally do the hit. The buck stops with the guy at the top.

Impeachment is the ultimate check on an out-of-control executive branch. It is serious, not to be used for petty partisan purposes; and it is imperative that it becomes a matter of legitimate discussion before the American people lose all trust in our federal government.

Impeachment requires moral courage to advance what is right, and it requires political will. A complacent or disheartened electorate may silently endure these abuses from the administration, the permanent political class is only too happy to maintain the status quo, and the mainstream media is not a fair watchdog. So, the nation’s last line of defense is for We the People to rise up and say, “enough is enough.”

So yeah, the Obama administration wasn’t happy. And Mr. Holder took it upon himself to defend the administration from her too.
    “She wasn't a particularly good vice presidential candidate. She's an even worse judge of who ought to be impeached and why.”

So Eric Holder thinks that millions of Americans who wholeheartedly agree with Palin and believe that she was an excellent VP candidate are morons. But it’s the GOP politicizing the Attorney General’s job?

Eric Holder is not fit to be Attorney General and he hasn’t been since day one. He should have been impeached several times over and has only survived because the President has been derelict in his duty and continued to defend Holder despite the harm he’s done our country. President Obama has chosen loyalty to his staff over loyalty to his nation, and AG Holder has chosen loyalty to President Obama over honoring his commitment to our nation as well.

Both men likely deserve impeachment and both men will likely never be impeached. That’s politics in America today, sad as it is…

About the author: Onan Coca

Onan is a graduate of Liberty University (2003) and earned his M.Ed. at Western Governors University in 2012. Onan lives in the Atlanta area with his wife, Leah. They have three children and enjoy the hectic pace of life in a young family. Onan and Leah are members of the Journey Church in Hiram, GA.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7331/sarah-pa...ThkuiWotIYT.99

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    July 15, 2014

Bigoted Eric Holder

By David Lawrence

Eric Holder said that “racial animosity is driving some of the political opposition against him and President Obama.”
    Has he ever considered that what’s driving the animosity is their arrogance, their wrecking the economy, their using the IRS against conservative groups, their endorsing same-sex marriage, their encouraging the Middle East to burn, their divisiveness, their ruining our health care, their false rhetoric, and their total failure to bring the country together while they push us all apart?
    I have always had a warm relationship with blacks. I have been in a half-black rap group, I have fought professionally, and I have been in jail with a lot of blacks.
    I would have voted for Obama just because he was black if he wasn’t such an obvious phony, with communist connections from his Cooper Union lectures and his studies of Alinsky and Bell. He was also instrumental in voter fraud with ACORN. His corporate and governmental experience were laughable.
    Whenever he used his teleprompter to make a speech, I felt like I was listening to a used car salesman. I am not the brightest guy in the world, but I couldn’t be fooled by a hypocritical phony like Obama. This has nothing to do with racial animosity. It has to do with not being suckered.
    Holder spews out more lies when he says that voter ID laws are “political efforts” to suppress Democratic votes. There have been more phony votes for Obama than any other president. ACORN is not Republican.
    Holder uses the Obama trick of retreating a little from his original suppositions and saying, “There’s a certain racial component to this for some people. I don’t think this is the thing that is the main driver, but for some there’s a racial animus.”
    So racism isn’t the main animus. But it is for Holder. He is lying. He is hanging onto bigotry like an old sock holding the stink of feet in with his bigoted ideas.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...ic_holder.html