Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ERIC WATSON TN REPRESENTATIVE "Local Hero" IMMIGRA

LOCAL HERO IN POLITICS

Letter to the Editor

Well folks,believe it or not a local politician has shown a little backbone in describing some of the legislation that should be done to curb the excessive financial load that is being dumped on taxpayers by illegal aliens. That is no other than District 22, Tennessee House of Representative, Mr. Eric Watson.

Now if some of our other local politicians would look for some backbone and do what they were elected for, to represent the citizens of Bradley Co., and the City of Cleveland, NOT the Chamber of Commerce,then maybe we can solve the problem before it becomes unsolvable. The governor said it was a federal problem. Well will the Feds. give the school board more money that they want to educate all these anchor babies, law enforcement more money, the courts more money? I doubt it, so it must come from you the local taxpayer unless the local politicians do something that they were elected to do, take care of the local LEGAL Americans. Now if Mr. Watson will get laws to back up his statements that are enforceable,we will have a local hero,and believe me that is rare in politics.

Robert Lawson, Cleveland
    http://www.thepeoplenews.com/February07/page27.html
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Amen!

When will these people who talk a mean game while running for the position, actually stand up and do what they say they will. Too many times in the past have I heard these officials say they are going to address the issues, only to see them go about the usual, now I'm in, it's time to relax, enjoy the sun, and blow off everyone who supported me in getting the position.