Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I think some American citizens should go out there and hold signs of their own!

Free Housing Ahead
    Get your free Drivers License ahead
    Food stamp applications taken ahead
    W.I.C taking applications 1 mile ahead
    Vote Yes for Dream Act in 500 ft

Lets see how many illegals get picked up then
    Hopefully pointing the arrow heading South on 5 the road at the border in San Diego.

Kathyet

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kathyet
    Quote Originally Posted by OneNationUnderGod
    I think some American citizens should go out there and hold signs of their own!

Free Housing Ahead
    Get your free Drivers License ahead
    Food stamp applications taken ahead
    W.I.C taking applications 1 mile ahead
    Vote Yes for Dream Act in 500 ft

Lets see how many illegals get picked up then
    Hopefully pointing the arrow heading South on 5 the road at the border in San Diego.

Kathyet
    Exactly Kathy!

Kathyet
    From Escondido you would take I-15 to go south all the way to the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    They should be arrested for being a nuisances and interference of an officer of the law trying to do their job!!

Did he check their papers?

What that is a racist statement, "check their papers", God Forbid that would mean they are doing the job they were hired to do!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know but to me this should be against the law! It's like flashing your lights at oncoming traffic warning of a speed trap, you can and will be arrested for doing this. These people are a menace, they could cause all kinds of accidents when people suddenly duck out of their lane to avoid being checked!
    Hey flashing your lights is common law!!!!!!! Since when is that illegal, now there is illegal and there is illegal....

[quote:1o0sffkk]I hope Escondito alienates the entire alien community - all the way back to their home countries.
    "Now there you go again" they come here but don't want to assimilate in our society.....these people don't want to abide by any of our laws.....and this is one law that they excel at, driving while intoxicated....

It never ends does it....

kathyet[/quote:1o0sffkk]

Sorry, again I run amuck!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    They should be arrested for being a nuisances and interference of an officer of the law trying to do their job!!

Did he check their papers?

What that is a racist statement, "check their papers", God Forbid that would mean they are doing the job they were hired to do!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know but to me this should be against the law! It's like flashing your lights at oncoming traffic warning of a speed trap, you can and will be arrested for doing this. These people are a menace, they could cause all kinds of accidents when people suddenly duck out of their lane to avoid being checked!
    Hey flashing your lights is common law!!!!!!! Since when is that illegal, now there is illegal and there is illegal....

[quote:1md1em2l]I hope Escondito alienates the entire alien community - all the way back to their home countries.
    "Now there you go again" they come here but don't want to assimilate in our society.....these people don't want to abide by any of our laws.....and this is one law that they excel at, driving while intoxicated....

It never ends does it....

kathyet
    Sorry, again I run amuck!! [/quote:1md1em2l]

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman

Kathyet
    From Escondido you would take I-15 to go south all the way to the border.
    Okay well follow that till you get to San Diego then turn LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathyet

[quote]Checkpoint," "White Collar Crime Ahead" and "Car Thieves Ahead," members of the group said

And in front of us is Drunk Drivers that turned around and hit the pedal to the metal...Listen what pisses me off with this lady is that at any moment a drunk driver could have got scared and ran her or her daughters over just trying to get away..Maybe that would have been karma then maybe she would understand and I guess she has never been affected by drunk drivers in all colors and in all human forms!

Quote Originally Posted by ExCaliGal
    Checkpoint," "White Collar Crime Ahead" and "Car Thieves Ahead," members of the group said

And in front of us is Drunk Drivers that turned around and hit the pedal to the metal...Listen what pisses me off with this lady is that at any moment a drunk driver could have got scared and ran her or her daughters over just trying to get away..Maybe that would have been karma then maybe she would understand and I guess she has never been affected by drunk drivers in all colors and in all human forms!

She probably was just getting paid to do this from some group that thinks it is okay to come here illegally, drive here illegally and break all our laws. After all we all know how they love to complain and break our laws.

Rules don't matter to these people because they think it is all owed to them by some right of passage. I bet they didn't even know what the sign said, they were getting a paycheck.. hopefully it was in pesos.

Kathyet

Carmen Miranda is always in the news protesting these check points. Here is info on her.

It was with little surprise that the Hispanic community became the largest ethnic group in Escondido this year, yet the city council is still decidedly white, with a strong anti-Hispanic bias. The exception to the rule is the first Hispanic ever elected to the council – coffeehouse owner Olga Diaz who is in the middle of her first term.

Escondido has become infamous for its anti-Hispanic posturing, voting for apartment rental bans to immigrants, supporting police checkpoints in Hispanic dominate neighborhoods, blaming immigrants for the city’s ills, and sounding anti-Hispanic, anti-immigrant rhetoric. The vitriol has gotten so bad that riot police are stationed outside city council meetings.

The general consensus amongst Hispanics is that they are not welcomed in their own city.

Carmen Miranda is a community activist who has been fighting for and standing with her community. She has done it the hard way, coming to Escondido as an immigrant, becoming a citizen in 1990, receiving her AA Degree from Palomar College. She has been involved with the community as a volunteer, serving on the Chief of Police Advisory Board, serving on the board of Neighborhood Health-care, and as Outreach Director of the Escondido Democratic Club.

Despite her efforts to bring about change in Escondido by standing against the rental ban and police check points, she realized that without political representation change would not come anytime soon. As an elected representative, Carmen would bring the sense and sensibility to the council that would include the Hispanic community instead of doing their best to exclude Hispanics as vital partners in the city’s future.

This is Carmen’s second run at city council, and with the support of the Hispanic community Carmen Miranda can join Olga Diaz as a councilmember which will be the first step in changing the attitude at city hall. Instead of excluding Hispanics, Escondido may once again embrace Hispanics as an integral part of the community.

We support and encourage the Hispanic community to get out to vote on November 2nd and vote for change by voting for Carmen Miranda.
    http://laprensa-sandiego.org/editorial- ... y-council/

carmen better get the heck used to it. illegals will be systematically AMSCRAYED OUTTA plenty of towns in SO CAL soon.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast