Thread: Escondido Voted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Escondido Voted

I believe that this housing ordinance was voted on last night. I heard a bit about it on the radio the other night and hope this passed. Does anyone have any news, results, or a link?
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/nort ... illeg.html
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

JUST
    you can keep up with it here too.
    ALIPAC Activism and FOCUS Campaigns
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... forum&f=24

Brian keeps this area humming
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Escondido Approves Ordinance Against Illegal Immigrants

I thought I would share this...

Escondido city leaders have approved an ordinance that would prohibit landlords from renting to illegal immigrants.

The City Council voted 3-to-2 Wednesday night in favor of the ordinance as hundreds of pro- and anti-illegal immigration activists rallied on the City Hall lawn. Several demonstrators exchanged heated comments, but no clashes occurred.

Dozens of police and sheriff's deputies in riot gear stood watch, and at one point they separated the two sides, keeping them about 20 feet apart. Police said there were no arrests.

The ordinance requires landlords to submit documentation of their tenants' immigration status to the city, which would then pass the information to the federal government for verification.

It will not become law until a second reading in two weeks, followed by a 30-day waiting period.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/10004027/detail.html
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

This is what it is about folks. One win at time adds up! We just keep doing what we are doing: making phone calls and emailing our leaders, demanding that our laws and our sovereignty be protected.

D.W.
    D.W.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    This is what it is about folks. One win at time adds up! We just keep doing what we are doing: making phone calls and emailing our leaders, demanding that our laws and our sovereignty be protected.

D.W.
    You got it, DAVID. One town at a time!! That makes a very powerful statement in itself and shows this government that Americans do NOT go lightly into the night.

btw: I read a document some years ago dated in the '60's. It was a communist/American {how disturbing} doc speaking about the difficulty that the American people pose to their plans. In all the world, Americans are the only ones that canNot be controlled easily and are the most difficult to subdue. There were approx. 40+ points printed pertaining to "how to subdue the American people."
    That particular doc stuck in my brain and is vivid to this day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was listening to the counsil woman Marie Waldron (who made the proposal) on the "John and Ken" show today.

She said that HUD (Housing and Urban Development) already has this ordinance in their policy and has since they were established.

HUD is Federal, and they`ve been around for decades. that means that the only thing the ACLU can do about it is bitch and moan and make threats. but they can`t change it.

This may be the leader of the PAC.
    ------------------------