Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Not only that but the current Mexicans killed off the Natives for the most part and what remains they keep them under wraps to very specific areas. The vast majority of Mexicans are NOT Aztec decent but simply decended from the Spanish who killed off the Aztecs and other natives.
    I don't know about that....I would say that the majority are a mix of Spanish and Aztec/Mayan or other indigenous groups. There are also plenty illegals that are purely indigenous (those from Chiapas being a prime example). Mexicans of purely European descent are only about 10% of Mexico, and very few illegals are purely European. Those in Mexico that are 100% Spanish/European are at the top of Mexican society, and therefore tend to stay in Mexico.
    Most of the illegals sneaking in here are mestizos , native indian and spanish mix , They are not wanted in mexico but the more clearly "spanish" breed of mexican

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    Not only that but the current Mexicans killed off the Natives for the most part and what remains they keep them under wraps to very specific areas. The vast majority of Mexicans are NOT Aztec decent but simply decended from the Spanish who killed off the Aztecs and other natives.
    I don't know about that....I would say that the majority are a mix of Spanish and Aztec/Mayan or other indigenous groups. There are also plenty illegals that are purely indigenous (those from Chiapas being a prime example). Mexicans of purely European descent are only about 10% of Mexico, and very few illegals are purely European. Those in Mexico that are 100% Spanish/European are at the top of Mexican society, and therefore tend to stay in Mexico.
    Most of the illegals sneaking in here are mestizos , native indian and spanish mix , They are not wanted in mexico but the more clearly "spanish" breed of mexican
    Ditto... And of course they are not wanted in mexico, because in most cases, they are the dregs of society in mexico. As long as the US can be used as a pressure relief valve, no real change will ever occur in mexico- because nobody is going to press the issue- not when the mestizos can simply come to our country illegally and find jobs and welfare.

American is mexico's welfare system and you better believe mexico will do everything in their power to preserve the current system, since it works out pretty good for them.

The mexican ruling class favors this because they can retain power, while not having to deal with this huge underclass, demanding change in mexico.

Instead, they demand change in OUR country, which allows mexico to deflect away from the real problem which is mexico. As long as mexico can keep screaming about how “unjustâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Clovis Points (Solutreans France) 1 of 5:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1mPD3jbF5k

Now mind you, just a little bit ago, there were numerous articles on the internet about the first not having been from across the Bering land bridge. I had even save some links too, and those are suddenly void as well as many links on Google wiped out. This censoring has been recent, as just about one month ago, I was able to bring up all of these articles, and forum discussions, now they are not showing up.

I have to wonder who has lobbied Google to have all this once available info taken out?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

More and more proof is being found that Prince Maddoc - Welsh settled in America in the 11th Century. Queen Elizabeth used that fact over territory dispute with Spain and won.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I remember hearing about this on a History channel show. Something really interesting is all of the archaelogical evidence that is around in the east and midwest, that as kids, we were never taught in American history, I did not know about.

I have often thought there is much more out there that has been hidden from public knowledge, about the history of our nation, and it is not as simple as our current known history is being reported as.

People also have to remember the vast, lost knowledge of the library of Alexandria...and then there is the Antikythera mechanism..anything ever told to us is that we are the most advanced humans have ever been before, but I have to think it may be the opposite. Our modern world is certainly not operating at it's best lately, and you have to see that the modern hustle and bustle stressful life is not the best example of considering our advances as really being to our best advantage.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Mandan indian tribe also know as the "White Indians" is conjectured to have mixed with and therefore were descendants of Prince Madoc Owain of Wales. Legend had it that Prince Madoc settled in America in the 11th Century. More and more ruins and artifacts have been found and historical documentation of the Welsh speaking "White Indians proving that this is more likely fact rather then legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
    So suck wind

Its funny how the mexican reconquistas claim this is their land

But the truth be told
    Europeans got here first

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Indians

I see very few facts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MontereySherry View Post
    More and more proof is being found that Prince Maddoc - Welsh settled in America in the 11th Century. Queen Elizabeth used that fact over territory dispute with Spain and won.
    I have been following that for a number of years also and indeed it does look like westerners did settle in the US in the 11th and 12th century and either died or were killed off or mixed in with some of the natives.

Sadly no matter the proof that is found its highly unlikely the history books will ever be corrected and Columbus will be removed. It would also put western claims to the US well ahead of numerous *native American* claims as many can't date their history back more then a couple hundred of years before Columbus.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12