Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagmar
    Wait a sec guys....we have an American company selling a Mexican flag to Mexicans? It's one way to keep money from going out of the country.
    Patriotism is more important than money. We don't need any Mexican flags flying here, period.
    OH I totally agree. I was trying to be funny.

Wait a sec guys....we have an American company selling a Mexican flag to Mexicans? It's one way to keep money from going out of the country.
    Patriotism is more important than money. We don't need any Mexican flags flying here, period.
    I should have picked up on that. I am just really mad right now, and missing the humor in a lot of things lately. Sorry.

Yeah, I saw them at our Target too. I will write them when I get a chance.

Okay, this makes me mad!!! Here is my letter to target:

I noticed that you are selling Mexican flags in the United States. I find this extremely offensive, and a slap in the face to every legal American, and to every military person, past and present. I am furious, and know that others are too. Is a dollar more important to you than the loyalty to your own country?
    Good letter Neese. I will send something too. This is BS.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I sent them an email as well along with my personal complaint at the store yesterday.

I should have picked up on that. I am just really mad right now, and missing the humor in a lot of things lately. Sorry.
    That's ok, I get pretty angry sometimes too. I find though if I don't try and laugh a little that I will completely be useless. I have to save myself from letting anger sap my energy, that way they don't win. Just remember you are not alone.

I just got an email response from Target:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been offended by the flag assortment featured at Target.

Target welcomes everyone to shop in our stores and online. We have a long history of offering a large assortment of merchandise to a wide variety of guests. Though we serve a significant number of families across the country, we also serve many guests with diverse tastes and interests. Occasionally, we carry merchandise that some guests may find objectionable, as was your experience.

I apologize that you’ve been disappointed by our flag selection. Your feedback is a big help to us, so I’ll be sure to share your comments with our buyers.

Have questions or want more information about our stores, products or service? Give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. You can also drop by the Guest Services Desk at any store. Either way, we’re all here to help!

Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we’ll see you again soon at Target.

Sincerely,

Matthew
    Target Guest Relations
    www.target.com

Target is a PFrench owned company.

They lost my patronage some years ago, lol.

Let em take the flags back to PFrance and use them along with those cases of WHITE FLAGS they have stockpiled.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Not only do they sell Mexican flags, when I went there once, which I will never do again, I saw them selling those revolting T-shirts with the face of that commie Che Guevarra.

[b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

I am jealous, at least your response letter sounded remorseful. They are probably tired of hearing from me since I complained about the t-shirts a short time ago, too.

Here's what I got:

Thank you for your comments. I'd like to research this further, but I
    need some more information from you.

Please write back with the exact location of the store where you saw
    the flags. Also, I need to know where you saw them inside our store.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Julie B.
    Target Guest Relations

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast