Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We are not a nation of immigrants - once you are legal - you are an American and no longer an immigrant.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Casca if you want this is a newspaper they usually will only allow you so much space for letters.

May I also make another suggestion. More paragraphs are needed. Large unende paragraphs make me pass up an article no matter how good. I read half way through before my eyes get tired. Just a suggestion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My MOTHER'S PARENTS were immigrants...my FATHER'S GRANDPARENTS were immigrants...but my mom and I are and my dad and daughter were (they BOTH DIED some years ago)...AMERICANS...meaning we are CITIZENS, NOT FOREIGNERS! The SAME holds TRUE for my friend from MEXICO, a Catholic priest who became an AMERICAN LAST MONTH! Last week he told me he is NO longer a MEXICAN, but an AMERICAN, and is PROUD to BE one! When I told Mr. Loya of this, he said that is GREAT, and UNLIKE SOME people, YOUR friend APPRECIATES being an American! RIGHT on, Mr. Loya, he SURE DOES!

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    Real Citizens
    wrote on Dec 10, 2007 10:31 AM:
    If you talk about Mexicans being illegal aliens, you are mistaken because the real citizens of this land are the Native of American, and most of Mexicans are native of America (the continent of America). Don’t forget that your great grandparents were also immigrants. The beauty of this country is the diversity and that it has been construct with the hardship of immigrants. The ugly part of this country is the ignorance. Most us citizen ignore their countries history and of course, world’s history too. Another ugly thing about the USA is the manipulation of their government. Most of US citizens live happy with their ignorance because they have superficial goods (SUV’s, big screen t.v. and credit cards to consume lots of garbage). Out of all the countries I have lived, this society is the most boring and superficial. I honestly feel bad for you, that’s because I have compassion. Mexicans, and other Latin American countries immigrants as well as Russians, Chinese, etc. come and do the jobs that no one else does, then most of them work really hard and take jobs from the us citizens. It’s a fare game. This country gives opportunities to those that work hard. So, good morning! Wake up and smell the great coffee brought to you from South America! I’m happy my country Poland (which is a country located in Central Europe, between Germany to the west, the Czech Republic) recognize the hardship of immigrants. We honestly think that most of us citizens are ignorant, and I confirm it by reading all these notes and your newspapers. How many of you have gone outside your suburban? How many languages do you speak? What other newspapers do you read? Do you believe your government? Everyone knows that the USA is becoming a third world country, and soon you’ll need to migrate too.

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/12 ... 2_8_07.txt

First of all, the American people are not ignorant-YOU ARE. Funny, I don't own an SUV, or a big screen t.v., so what are you talking about? you are just another citizen of another country who the wrong ideas about America. Consuming lots of garbage? Well, you should direct your attention to the 32 million illegal aliens who snuck in here and created that garbage. How many languages do we speak? One- the english language. No, we will not have to migrate soon. You are just like the rest of the pro-illegal scum who are immature, and whine because us Americans are finally demanding that the government do something about the illegals. Oh, bye the way, if you don't like it here, THEN GET OUT!!!
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

if this is a "nation of immigrants", so is Mexico and all of the nations of this hemisphere.... in fact if we go back to Adam and Eve, everyone was in fact an "immigrant"....

in fact Mexico is 60% mestizo. meaning mixed blood (white and Indian)...
    Brazil is 50% European; Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are 95% European.... native Europeans or immigrants?

the use of the phrase about "nation of immigrants" is one way of justifying MORE immigrants, as if MORE WERE BETTER.... hardly a credible position to take.

but of course, that "new" immigrant bunch is majority Latino/Mexican.... which would normally be described as de facto favoritism toward Mexicans which is the one question that pro-illegals avoid like the plague....
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

Casca:

GREAT letter!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Skip

"If you talk about Mexicans being illegal aliens, you are mistaken because the real citizens of this land are the Native of American, and most of Mexicans are native of America (the continent of America)."

There were no mexicans (as we know them today) until the Spanish invaded and MIXED with the indians indigenous to the area we know as mexico. And while the mexicans accuse US of being EUROPEAN, SO ARE THEY!!!!!

And the fact that they were indigenous to the CONTINENT, did NOT make them so in this part of the continent.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12