Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IS EVERYONE CALLING, FAXING or EMAILING THERE FEDERAL REPS?

From what I'm hearing from friends in DC, it's next to impossible to get through by phone or FAX. Some people said they've been trying to call for hours and the lines are continually busy (or off the hook?)

Some are starting to track emails to addresses and zip codes; anything not in their area are blocked or diverted as SPAM.

They don't want to hear from their constituents because they know the majority do not back them on this new bill.

I sent dozens of emails yesterday - I'm not sure if they got in under the wire or not, but that's the best I can do. Now we just keep our fingers crossed and hope enough of the "selected" see the light, and vote it down.

If this bill goes through as written, or even slightly modified, it is going to bankrupt most states. You can only tax and cut services so much before it draws blood. The hospitals subsidy offered by the Federal government is such a pittance, it's hardly worth mentioning.

As long as they keep getting bombarded, they KNOW their arses are grass.

I've been faxing also because the only way the paper won't stack up is if they turn it off, which, they cannot do. Too much govt. communication comes thru fax.

Such GREAT NEWS.......thanx JUNE!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I did too.... I've noticed that many of their sites now say they are happy to answer the questions of their constituents.

I even volunteered to staff Sue Myrick's telethon in mid June since she does appear to hang tough against amnesty.

I have been at it for weeks now. It has become part of my daily routine. I am so sick of speaking and not being heard and just am waiting with baited breath to see just what our esteemed president has to say on Monday night.

I got my phone calls through to Frist yesterday. It took a while. I sent about 150 emails to Senators yesterday. Seems like servers at all kinds of contact sites are experiencing overloads. Some places have just shutdown their contact links.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=26721
    JUDICIARY committee info working on this legislation

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26697.html
    Tancredo's group
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes! My husband emailed Boxer and Feinstein yesterday letting them know how we feel about illegals aliens in our country. Both replied back with generic letter responses. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Monday night

Have been contacting all of them for weeks also, first thing every AM. They probably dump them, but at least they have to do that. I also use different sites, hoping that one or another will get through. Can you imagine working in those offices? Yep, I'm burning up all forms of communication...even right now, I'm constantly hitting 'redial'....and getting busy signalsssssssssss. Multi-tasking!!! Love DSL.

As far as Monday night...I'm willing to bet a peso, that their (Mexico's) President, since he's sure not acting in OUR interests, will give us more of the same "Big Lie".

Everyone click on that CNN poll and vote http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-26722.html !
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    I got my phone calls through to Frist yesterday. It took a while. I sent about 150 emails to Senators yesterday. Seems like servers at all kinds of contact sites are experiencing overloads. Some places have just shutdown their contact links.
    This is a good thing!

Where are the polls "should illegal aliens be given a "path to citizenship?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast