Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still here!

Still here , and good luck on the quota you want to make..

Be careful of what sites you all visit tonight,for after going to BP my pc was hijacked by 2 programs totally locking me out .

I wonder what happened on cspan also?
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Have been on and off today trying to keep up. Hope those people looking will join us and get to calling and screaming at DC.

I have heartburn so bad today form many days of making calls to DC, and also talking with people, explaining why they need to call, giving them the toll free numbers, so I took a Zantac and am here now, waiting for it to work.

Told my mother about Senor' Traitor's (Senator Graham) speech to La Raza, and she flipped her lid. She said what an a....hole he was, and....well I can't say the rest as it was a bit indecent. She basically was disgusted that he is a representative for people of this country and he ought to be tried as a traitor. I told her she was coming over to my place using my cell this weekend and calling some senators offices to tell them what she thinks.

So glad we are making waves.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Have been on and off today trying to keep up. Hope those people looking will join us and get to calling and screaming at DC.

I have heartburn so bad today form many days of making calls to DC, and also talking with people, explaining why they need to call, giving them the toll free numbers, so I took a Zantac and am here now, waiting for it to work.

Told my mother about Senor' Traitor's (Senator Graham) speech to La Raza, and she flipped her lid. She said what an a....hole he was, and....well I can't say the rest as it was a bit indecent. She basically was disgusted that he is a representative for people of this country and he ought to be tried as a traitor. I told her she was coming over to my place using my cell this weekend and calling some senators offices to tell them what she thinks.

So glad we are making waves.
    AmericanE, I get heartburn from to many Miniature mounds
    Good girl be forceful, once you get your mom started I'll bet there will be no stopping her, thats what happen to me , I am possessed, its a quest, a mission that must be won!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    W. wrote:

Ding ding ding ding ding!

We did it !!!!

Busiest Day: 18 May 2007 (130500 Hits)
    YAHOOOOO!

You know at first Sosad, I read that part about the Miniature mounds (nothing better than dark chocolate and coconut!!) and it simply did not register. I sat there going "miniature what?". Then it hit me!!LOL

Part of my problem was that I had gotten so worked up, but then, I decided to drink more coffee, and it was about 4. Got a Winco over in Idaho Sosad? If you do, get their Cascade Pride bulk coffee called Tanzanian Peaberry, it is considered a light roast, but WHOA! does it have a caffeine kick to it. There needs to be a warning label that says "do not drink near bedtime, or there will be no bedtime"!!!!

But....this is the best tasting coffee I have found yet, and the price is great (about $5.99 a pound). So needless to say the combo of being worked up, going full force talking with people on the phone and such, then the 4pm coffee, I was on fire!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You know at first Sosad, I read that part about the Miniature mounds (nothing better than dark chocolate and coconut!!) and it simply did not register. I sat there going "miniature what?". Then it hit me!!LOL

Part of my problem was that I had gotten so worked up, but then, I decided to drink more coffee, and it was about 4. Got a Winco over in Idaho Sosad? If you do, get their Cascade Pride bulk coffee called Tanzanian Peaberry, it is considered a light roast, but WHOA! does it have a caffeine kick to it. There needs to be a warning label that says "do not drink near bedtime, or there will be no bedtime"!!!!

But....this is the best tasting coffee I have found yet, and the price is great (about $5.99 a pound). So needless to say the combo of being worked up, going full force talking with people on the phone and such, then the 4pm coffee, I was on fire[img]

http://www.websmileys.com/sm/mad/188.gif[/img]!!!
    Never heard of Winco to bad I could use that coffee right now!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ah, too bad, no Winco. Man thats a great store. It is a bit "warehousey", not fancy, but you can find almost any dry good groceries in bulk, even honey.

We are major coffee drinkers in our house, including our 13 year old son (and no, it did not stunt his growth as my mother suggested it would, he is 5'9" and 167 pounds, and thats not chub either), so we are particular about coffee and found this one in particular really good, actually like it better than most of Starbucks coffee beans.

Hope this store moves on out your way, you would like it.

Ah, too bad, no Winco. Man thats a great store. It is a bit "warehousey", not fancy, but you can find almost any dry good groceries in bulk, even honey.

We are major coffee drinkers in our house, including our 13 year old son (and no, it did not stunt his growth as my mother suggested it would, he is 5'9" and 167 pounds, and thats not chub either), so we are particular about coffee and found this one in particular really good, actually like it better than most of Starbucks coffee beans.

Hope this store moves on out your way, you would like it.
    ME TWO, Will keep my eyes open, or have my husband watch when he's down in Oregon working!! or going to meeting in vancouver or portland!

AmericanElizabeth Wrote:

But....this is the best tasting coffee I have found yet, and the price is great (about $5.99 a pound). So needless to say the combo of being worked up, going full force talking with people on the phone and such, then the 4pm coffee, I was on fire[img]
    ------------------------

MK, what is that ? You? Maybe you need to lay off the coffee a bit, eh?

Sosad, there is a few Winco's in Vancouver too. Have him at least buy the coffee, it is right now $5.98 a pound, get whole bean, do not grind it in the machine. Take it home, put it in the freezer, and then grind it later. Trust me, this stuff tastes as good as it smells, but I love to just smell it when it is first ground, it has this warm, whine-y smell too it (I'm not a whine drinker, but this is how it smells), and tastes just about the same.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast