Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

To that person who say the land belongs to GOD, then we are leasing this land from GOD and until our lease runs out we say who comes and and who do not.

Maybe I will just move into this troll's house then. Afterall it is my right to live where I want to, right? Hope he/she lives in an afluent neighborhood where the weather is ideal. That would be a plus.

I wonder if they would think that if a couple hundred aliens moved into one of those mansions in Martha's Vinyard and subjected the elite to what we taxpayers suffer.

"Everyone has a right to choose where to live"

I don't know who sponsors "ImmigrationWatch.com". My reason for posting this quotation was to demonstrate the degree of entitlement which so many members of the Open Borders Lobby exhibit and preach to their followers. If you scroll down to the very bottom of their homepage, there is an email "Contact" form where you can express your disagreement with their false sense of entitlement. There are no rights "to live and work" in the United States, just as I believe there are no inherent "rights of migrants", although this theory is now being taught actively around the world by the United Nations and the Catholic Church.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I looked into immigrating to Cambodia. They required a $500,000 investment in a business as their only requirement for immigration.

I've heard there is over 4 billion people in the world. 350 Million of them live here. Thats 3.6 Billion people who don't live here. Are we supposed to make room for all of them should all of them decide to move here?

Bullshit!

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    redpony353 wrote:
    I WANT TO LIVE IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE. AND I WANT THE PLACE TO MYSELF.....BUT THEY CAN LEAVE THE SERVANTS. I AM SURE THEY WILL SEND A CAR TO PICK ME UP AT THE AIRPORT.
    [quote:2icn9xpn]Ooooh, that sounds really good! I want to live in Buckingham Palace too!

And I want them to throw in a prince or two as well! After all, it IS my right!
    LMAO....YES YOU CAN LIVE THERE AND HAVE A PRINCE. IF THEY WONT GIVE IT TO YOU THEN THEY ARE JUST RACIST BIGOTS. AND DONT FORGET THAT YOU CAN LIVE THERE RENT FREE AND THEY HAVE TO SUPPLY YOU WITH FOOD. ITS GOD'S LAND AND YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD SO IT IS YOUR RIGHT. DONT FORGET TO BRING THE AMERICAN FLAG WITH YOU....HE HE.[/quote:2icn9xpn]
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

jeez ya'll couldn't you pick a place that has a little better weather than the UK? Tahiti sounds nice
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Boundaries (borders)

Boundaries were set in place by God from the beginning of time and for a reason. Gen 4;10,11....3;23,24...

Gen 15;18-21. Ex 23;31..... To Abraham and his seed God promised a certain land with definitely stated boundaries.

Gen 15;13-16.....would enforce an eviction decree when "the error of the Amorites" came to its completion.

Deut 2;4,5,18,19....Jehovah God also decreed that the Israelites would not encrouch on the boundaries of the nations of Edom, ....

Deut 32;8....when the Most High gave the nations an inheritance, when he parted the sons of Adam from one another, he proceeded to fix the boundary of the people with regard for the number of the sons of Israel."

Eph 2;12-16....Under penalty of xxxx, Gentiles were prohibited beyond that boundary, such wall serving the apostle as an apt illustration of the division created by the Law covenant.

MIDDLE EAST: SAUDIA ARABIA TO CONSTRUCT AN IRAQI BORDER FENCEAdnknronos International.com ^ | September 28, 2006 | Ram/Adnki
    Posted on 09/28/2006 2:28:11 PM PDT by WmShirerAdmirer
    Riyad, 28 Sept. (AKI) - Saudi Arabia has announced that it is pushing ahead with plans to build a fence along its border with Iraq. The 900 kilometre fence will be build to improve security and bar terrorists from crossing into Iraq, as well as to prevent smuggling. The barricade will cost an estimated 12 billion dollars, and will take between five to six years to construct. A Saudi security adviser, Nawaf Obaid, said: "The main issue is to seal the border on the Iraqi side since there has been almost no [Iraqi security] presence since the US invasion".
    Iraqi officials have repeatedly complained about millitants crossing into Iraq from neighbouring countries, to conduct operations against the US-led coallotion forces. Saudi Arabia wants to stop drug smugglers, weapon dealers, and illegal migrants from crossing into the country from Iraq.
    Iraqi interior ministry spokesman, Brigadier-General Abdul-Karem Khalaf, said Iraqi officials had heard of the Saudi plans, "and we thank them for it."
    Khalaf added: "If the Saudis
    A new fence is added to a border town already split
    By Hassan M. Fattah The New York Times

Published: October 11, 2006

THE FENCE AT GHAJAR, According to our sources, the "wall" will be composed of five elements: A. An earthwork raised at its highest point to 3 meters, tall enough to block the path of four-wheeled drive vehicles. B. Deep trenches to prevent the crossing of light and heavy vehicles, to be dug in places where the earthwork cannot be raised to a sufficient height because of the lie of the land. C. Reinforced concrete cubes to block the many gulches and crevasses riddling the area. D. Water obstacles to obstruct river traffic. E. Electronic sensors scattered along the barrier’s length that will serve the same function as an electronic fence. F. The unit in charge of the barrier’s operation will have the use of a fleet of light spy and surveillance aircraft, helicopter gunships and drones. Its command center and air fleet will be linked to the spy satellites continually orbiting over Syria and Iraq.
    US Ground Commander Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, who fought hard for the wall, has admitted the structure cannot be completely impermeable. But by obstructing vehicular movement, it can substantially cut down the volume of illicit traffic entering from Syria.

Melilla border fence
    2. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Jump to: navigation, search
    The Melilla border fence is a separation barrier between Morocco and the Spanish city of Melilla. Constructed by Spain, its stated purpose is to stop illegal immigration and smuggling. The razor wire barrier cost Spain €33 million (US$35 million) to construct. It consists of 11 km (6 miles.) of parallel 3 m (9.84 ft) high fences topped with barbed wire, with regular watchposts and a road running between them to accommodate police patrols. Underground cables connect spotlights, noise and movement sensors, and video cameras to a central control booth. Its height is currently being doubled to 6 m.
    In September and October 2005, during a crisis of mass intrusions of African immigrants camping on nearby mount Gurugú, the Spanish Government decided to double the height of the fence and add devices to harmlessly slow intruders.In October 2005, over 700 subsaharian migrants tried to enter Spanish territory from the Moroccan border. Many of them were shot in the back allegedly by the Moroccan Gendarmerie. Amnesty International and Médecins Sans FrontiPres have accused the Moroccan government of dumping over 500 refugees in the Sahara Desert without food or water supplies.
    Morocco has objected to the construction of the barrier. All other countries consider Melilla to be an integral part of Spain.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12