Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Everyone here needs to calm down, respect each other, and come together.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

W is right--we have to keep fighting the elites and never give up! We are patriots fighting tyranny. Think of our founding fathers--would they quit?! Would they put up with this usurpation of our Constitution? Remember Ben Franklin's words, "We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    What is RESPECT

1. Honoring each other as valuable.
    2. Treating others with dignity.
    3. Communicating to include, not exclude or control.
    4. To be heard by another (seeking to understand) and to respond with courtesy and curiousity.
    5. Acknowledging thoughts and feelings; not discounting, blaming or forcing to comply, but to be received as real.
    6. Asking; not ordering, yelling at or swearing.
    7. Providing clear and informative answers to questions that are legitimately your business.
    8. Knowing the right to receive encouragement and support (rapport is caring, “report only” is no relationship).
    9. Speaking of others positively.
    10. Seeking to connect and build communication for both parties, as opposed to positioning for control.

10 Point Assessment: What is Respect? Curbing Bullying Behavior | Bully Free at Work

April
    I know everyone loves this site and wants it to work for the good of the country we all love. Lets all stand together and get er' done. Together and standing united we are UNSTOPPABLE!

Look at the times we have stopped Amnesty when no one thought we could. We just have to stick together and work TOGETHER!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We can't make a stand if we fall apart.....we have to work together.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cavmom View Post
    We can't make a stand if we fall apart.....we have to work together.
    Working together often means that we have to agree to disagree. After all, if there is only one view, then there is no discussion which negates any forum and exchange of ideas....Everyone then ends up kissing up and agreeing to anything anyone posts....JMHO...

Glad to see W's comment expressed so clear and concise.

It's been needed for a long time.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very well stated W.

'Respect' is a word I grew up hearing over and over, seems I don't hear it much anymore, sad to say.

Also one needs to know when it is best to just get away from the computer for awhile if things get to be too much.

Good comments here, thank you everyone!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    I'm glad to see W chime in. He is the source of reason in all of this mess. But I believe that we need to make sure we're not be misled by these politicians and that when someone here does the right thing in exposing them and their lies, that they are not attacked for doing the job no one else wants to do perhaps because they don't want to believe that their preferred politician is being less than truthful to them.

Quote Originally Posted by googler View Post
    I'm glad to see W chime in. He is the source of reason in all of this mess. But I believe that we need to make sure we're not be misled by these politicians and that when someone here does the right thing in exposing them and their lies, that they are not attacked for doing the job no one else wants to do perhaps because they don't want to believe that their preferred politician is being less than truthful to them.
    We all have to be careful about what I call "Jumping In Front of Parades" Googler. Sometimes we have to let the parade pass by and then step up to speak to them all when they find themselves at the end of a dead end alley.

You can help this situation by doing your very best to broach sensitive topics with maximum diplomacy and empathy for those that have a different opinion. We need all sides working together to raise the respect bar around here.

W

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast