Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Everyone here needs to calm down, respect each other, and come together.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone here needs to calm down, respect each other, and come together.

Listen ALIPACers,

The mere fact I have to say this at all will bring great joy to the gloating illegal aliens and invasion supporters watching every post on this site right now.

They would love nothing more than to proclaim that the mighty ALIPAC is finally melting down over there with everyone in a panic, snapping at each other, and fighting each other over this Romney and Obama thing.

Now I want you all to listen to me very carefully. Ease up on the sparring. Respect each other and if you can't then simply disengage from each other.

We have the greatest challenge in front of us that we have ever faced.

The nature of the Romney conflict is an understandable one. We have to figure out what is really going on with him and if he is turning on the American people or never really was loyal to Americans, then the sooner we know the better. And if that unfortunate and horrible situation is going to exist then we all need to understand that many of our supporters are going to have a hard time coming to accept that.

I remember what it was like with McCain, everyone on our side knew yet he still won the primary and many people wept. Literally wept.

One thing is clear, Romney has immigration plans he has not discussed with the American public and that is just wrong. We all need to know what he is going to do and we need to face the facts.

We may not have a Presidential candidate again this year, that may just be the case.

And if enough people want to fight about it or abandon alipac or whatever because we are fighting to do our best in a tough situation here then so be it.

I would hope that you would all understand that self destructive behavior here is not the way to go.

You are fighters on the same team and the rest of the country is counting on us, they are counting on ALIPAC to figure out what to do here just like we did when we stopped the Dream Act Amnesty bill in December 2010.

This dictator supporting invasion freaks are trying to steal our victories against amnesty from us, well its not going to happen without a hell of a fight on my watch.

So you all point your attacks at the enemy or the ground and not on each other.

And anyone that lacks the self control to martial their emotions when we are under fire like this we can help you with that problem if we must.

I am directing all moderators to this post.

Everyone at ALIPAC that has anything they would like to say are welcome and I would appreciate you making a small post to at least let me know you have read this.

Thank you ALIPACers,

William
    Last edited by working4change; 06-19-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

W, I totally agree with you. We MUST stand strong and together! Our kids depend on us.

working4change
    TEAMWORK is the KEY!

Mr W
    How come we can not inpeach him why year's back they Inpeach a President . I don't know his name but they did
    I said this many time about you run for Our next President why don't you .& I also this the same thing
    about gov jan & joe from AZ
    I know you all would win so thing about this. what Obama did was not right .
    No amnesty or dream Act

Lone_Patriot wrote:

W, I totally agree with you. We MUST stand strong and together! Our kids depend on us.
    Well said and I agree completely.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[QUOTE=Lone_Patriot;1287746]W, I totally agree with you. We MUST stand strong and together! Our kids depend on us.[/QUOT

I agree,we must remember we are living in strange times and the one most inmportant issue (IMO) is removing the current administration.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

MW
    [QUOTE=oldguy;1287766]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Patriot View Post
    W, I totally agree with you. We MUST stand strong and together! Our kids depend on us.[/QUOT

I agree,we must remember we are living in strange times and the one most inmportant issue (IMO) is removing the current administration.
    Ditto what oldguy said! Getting rid of Obama should be our #1 priority.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy View Post
    Stay focused and make your calls to D.C. and your representatives. Lot's of work to be done yet.

April

April

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast