Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I just sent this as a follow up letter to Senator Boxer. Will be on ALL of her offices like a fly to _ _ _ _ tomorrow.

Dear Senator Boxer,

I was pleased when the staffer in your San Francisco office gave me her word in your stead that you would indeed be voting against Senator Durbin's Amendment (number SA 2237) to attach the "Bad" Dream Act to the National Defense Authorization Act HR 1585. She assured me that you were working for the Voting American People and not El Presidente Felipe Calderon. I am looking forward to your vote on this matter. It will be interesting to find out two things: 1) How honest are your staffers and 2) who do you REALLY work for. I never miss an election and I have a very long memory.

I will be watching for this vote
    Excellent "Cayla" thats the way to go get em!!! LMAO Hold their feet to the fire!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if a San Francisco Staffer may be unemployed tomorrow lolol...but she really said everything I said she did. I suppose it would have been difficult to answer truthfully and say they worked for El Presidente huh?
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I wonder if a San Francisco Staffer may be unemployed tomorrow lolol...but she really said everything I said she did. I suppose it would have been difficult to answer truthfully and say they worked for El Presidente huh?
    NO they are not likely to tell you that,
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Heres new "Action Thread" Lets go get em!!!!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    NEW POSTING TREAD FOR RED ALERT (TUESDAY9/18 )
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83407
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR RED ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83281
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

I just called Frankensteins office and asked "Nick" the same question. I asked who does she work for the people of California or the Mexican government. The staffer sputtered and did not know what to say. I said it looks pretty obvious to us, after all we said no to amnesty and The Mexican Government demanded amnesty be passed immediately. I said Mrs. Feinstein hopped right to it and co-sponsered and amnesty bill. It seems crystal clear to me. The idiot staffer asked if I was for or against this I told him I was against the bill, but I was also troubled about a US Senitor working for a foreign government. I then added that I guess we can wait and see who she workd for by the way she votes on these three bills. lolol he thanked me and told me to have a nice day.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called Frankensteins office and asked "Nick" the same question. I asked who does she work for the people of California or the Mexican government. The staffer sputtered and did not know what to say. I said it looks pretty obvious to us, after all we said no to amnesty and The Mexican Government demanded amnesty be passed immediately. I said Mrs. Feinstein hopped right to it and co-sponsered and amnesty bill. It seems crystal clear to me. The idiot staffer asked if I was for or against this I told him I was against the bill, but I was also troubled about a US Senitor working for a foreign government. I then added that I guess we can wait and see who she workd for by the way she votes on these three bills. lolol he thanked me and told me to have a nice day.
    Feinstein makes me sick. I truly look forward to getting her out of office.

I will call again and speak to her staffer.

Cayla!! we are working on a new thread today, heres the link. you can copy and paste your post over there!! so all can see it!

---------------------- RED ALERT NOW"-----------------------
    ALL HANDS ON DECK STOP THE..

DREAM ACT" "NOW"
    INSTRUCTIONS FOR RED ALERT
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=83281
    CONTACT INFORMATION FOR SENATORS , NEWS, RADIO, ECT.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

Just hung up with Senator McConnell's DC office. They say he will vote "NO" on the Dream Act amendment. (Senator Bunning already announced his intention to vote NO). Kentucky = 2 for 2

Quote Originally Posted by nevergiveup
    Just hung up with Senator McConnell's DC office. They say he will vote "NO" on the Dream Act amendment. (Senator Bunning already announced his intention to vote NO). Kentucky = 2 for 2
    Way to go "nevergive up" will you post that information over on the new thread so everyone can see it!! you can copy and paste it over there

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345