Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone Please Call your Senators about Dream Act NOW!

In IL, our calls are wasted on traitors (durbin and obama) so we NEED other states to call their American senators TODAY to head this off at the pass while we can.

Thank you in advance from ILLINOIS.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Re: Everone Please Call your Senators today about Dream Act!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    In IL, our calls are wasted on traitors (durbin and obama) so we NEED other states to call their American senators TODAY to head this off at the pass while we can.

Thank you in advance from ILLINOIS.
    Call them anyhow just to annoy them. I figure they make my life he11, why shouldn't I return the favor? (I live in IL)

April
    Contact numbers and zips on this thread!

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

Sen. Brown - Dem - OH supports the Dream Act. I called and emailed him anyway.

Sen. Voinovich - Rep. OH - office stated he has not taken a position on this yet.

Just got off the phone with Senator's office of Binghman and Domenci of New Mexico. Both call were answered quickly.

Binghman office switched me to voice mail and i left a message against the Dream Act A-2237.

Domenci's office said they were keeping a running toll of calls. I asked for a consensus but they declined only saying that they have had a lot of calls.
    Both on friday and today and many people were very concerned.

I left my home phone and address and requested a response from both Senators. I also let them know we were watching them very closely.

Thanks
    SemperFi

Called both Feinstein and Boxer this AM, same old response. Will pass the message along

working4change
    One of mine is a cosponsor and I have been calling emailing faxing all morning along with others. I agree do it anyway!

Do not give up

If Sen Bill Nelson is voting no because it is attached to Defense bill, miracles do occur. This FL Senator loves amnesty. He was a sponsor of this legislation. This info from a staff person in his office. If Dream was a stand alone, he would vote yes. So continue to call in case this comes back as a stand alone. RUMOR: Mel Martinez will vote no for same reason. Can not confirm as his phone has been unavailable since Fri. Has been busy all morning. Keep those calls going! I am e-mailing every Senator. I phoned every Senator. If the Senate gets a yes vote, all amnesty is good to go.
    True, D Durbin is a pain in the A==, but keep pounding. He is not my Senator but I attack him regularly. IL Senators and FL Senators are all jerks. However, they are political animals and would like to keep the jobs.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Called both of mine in Florida

Called both in Florida

Sen. Mel Martinez (R) - Oppossed
    Sen. Bill Nelson (D) - hasnt made up his mind on how he will vote as of 11:48 AM
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I just called one of my Senators from Idaho. The other one is still in the bathroom.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast