Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion
    If your leaving Marion why are you hanging around. You have a day off from school today?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MarionC
    For everybody! I am really sorry I don't master perfectly the two languages I write and speak. Yes, because before becoming a citizen I was an immigrant I have worked hard to learn english and be a part of the country that saved my life...however I don't wish to share my story or nationality. Anyway,It is amazing how I write better that some of the people in this forum. For your information, I didn't even waste my time reading your replies, because I am not interested in this repetitive information you post in every topic that is open. I don't try to "blur" illegal aliens and legal aliens, but forum members mention situations such as two women walking out of the supermarket and they are automatically assuming they are illegal aliens and that's WRONG! Something that's funny is how few people are subscribed to this forum. And for me that's good news and nothing to worry about.

Please be aware that illegal immigrants are in this country, and will be staying in this country, legally or illegally. They might get rid of a few, but it's a large country and they will be able to hide..
    This is something I will never agree to and shall through my legal abilities provide by the Constitution of the United States of America put a stop to. I hope that we legal American citizens place HR4437 into law so we can once again have sovereign borders and have some respect for the rule of law in America. The voters will have the final say in this the illegals will be going home if that is what the majority of the public wants.

What I really don't want is that my daughter goes out and gets raped by (to do it your style) this mexican illegal man. And imagine there is an illegal woman standing by who watched everything and has information on the man but she will not come out because she's afraid of being deported. On the other hand, the illegal guy regardless of the hard immigration politics will be here and he will not have his fingerprints on AFIS or any of the databases. So, for me, yes, it's better to be safe and have them all under control, registered. What's scares me is that there are 20,000,000 people in this country we don't have a record of. It's the worst time for our country to have that, and let's get real, they are not going away anytime soon.
    We live in a society based on the rule of Law. There is not a one of us that get's to pick and choose the laws we obey. You have every right in the world to believe that a law is wrong, and through our wonderful Constitution you have the right to try and change that law, legally, at the ballot box. If you fail to change it though, it still MUST be obeyed. Choose to drive without insurance, or to not pay taxes, you go to jail. You broke the LAW. If a person's first act in a country is to break that countries' law, what respect can we expect of the REST of our laws, on which this Constitutional Republic is founded.
    Integrity is a gift one gives to yourself and you are the only person that can take it away from yourself. Bending any law or breaking any law that person has decided to live a life of not having Integrity. America was built by people whom wanted to live with Integrity in their life. Benjamin Franklin is the best example I believe we have of what made this country great.

If you ask me, I totally agree with building a fence, because I really want to stop new illegal immigrants from coming, but thinking the ones that are here will go away, it's crazy!... The fence is good because it will stop the illegal immigration that comes from Central and North America, which is the one that I feel harms our communities the most. They are from Guatemala, Honduras and Mexico. However, I am not too worried about the immigrants from South America because they are usually a different type of immigration. They are always here because they got visas, and the american consulate is very strict when giving out visas. THe immigrants that come here with a visa, are usually college educated and belong to a middle to high class in their countries. They camouflage really well by the way because they are white and dress are dress very "preppy". Well, I just taught you something new in case you didn't know. I don't mean to fight in here... I just wanted to bring a different point of view, because I want to see what you really think and you really know about immigration.
    Hey I am not against the Immigrant coming here I just wish we had a better way of getting this done. We should be following the laws of America. This is a dangerous precedent if we as Americans can start changing the law by just masses of our citizens and citizens from other countries decide to start breaking any Law they see fit.
    We call things racism just to get attention.We reduce complicated problems to racism,not because it is racism, but because it works
    AlfredoGutierrez

Slyvia- You are the best Miss Manners we could have on this board( or do you spell that Bored?)

Dear Marion Mamasita:

Miss Manners finds you're usage of the word "monster" to describe the members of you're host country most appalling.
    Parading your spiritual nobility and superiority in the same lonnnnnnnnnnnnng '
    paragragh is something of a Sin.
    If 20 million Dutch House Painters arrived , without permission, in your village in Mexico- wouldn't you be rather p-e-r-t-u-r-b-d?
    If they took the only jobs available to the poor/ the young/ the disabled / the elderly in Mexico - and then told you that all Mexicans were lazy and they did'nt want those jobs anyway, wouldn't you be infuriated?
    If Vincete Fox told all mexicans that they had to pay high taxes to pay for the education and medical and food for these 20 million Dutch House painters and that you had no say in it-, wouldn't you feel impotent ?
    I suggest you walk a mile in our shoes , before you call us Monsters. If Americans were Monsters , none of the illegals would still be here.

AWWWW.....MARION, your posts are hilarious. Don't leave!

And you haven't answered my questions on your theology position yet.

As for your writing, I would like to use it in my classroom, if you will give me your permission. I think you have pretty much covered every concievable error in English compostion and syntax.

And so full of LOGIC misadventure!! Ha, ha, I would love to hear more of your "philosophy".

I want to thank you for the laughs!!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I don't think MarionC appreciates her new country do you?

I don't think MarionC appreciates her job do you?

I don't think MarionC understands Americans do you?

I think MarionC is lost and needs to go back home.

The MUNSTERS!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Farewell MarionC and tell your friends at carolinaunivision that your Spanish speaking market will be shrinking fast in the near future. I guess your positions make sense considering the fact it is your job to expand the Spanish speaking market that depends on your news. I guess you are willing to see that happen illegally and screw everyone else.

Stupid Gringos deserve it right? For all we stole right?

Perhaps you could get them to broadcast the following in Spanish. "Hello all of you Carolina Univision viewers, please turn your volume up very loud for the following message from the people of North Carolina.....

Illegals GO HOME!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PS: Stay of the Net stupid. We own your $%^$ in cyberspace.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote: MarionC:
    Please be aware that illegal immigrants are in this country, and will be staying in this country, legally or illegally. They might get rid of a few, but it's a large country and they will be able to hide..

------------------------------------
    Oh we know you are here. We get reminded of that everyday, in our schools, hospitals, work places, street corners, laundry mats, overcrowded buildings, old 'heaps' you call cars parked all over lawns, dirty baby diapers and beer cans all over roads, in lines at Wal-Mart holding your food stamps, and on and on and on........
    If you feel the need to preach, go find yourself a pulpit. You are just like the rest. BORING.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I skipped most of these posts, cuz I wanted to say that there is no superpower to read someone's immigration status.

In Arizona i read a few months ago, that the ratio of illegal aliens, to legal Hispanics has tipped over 51%. That doesn't mean that every Hispanic you see is an illegal alien, but 51% is more than half. It is then logical to assume , without other clues, to assume that people are illegal.

Is this racist against legal citizen Hispanics? i don't think so.

Is it insulting for legal Americans to be viewed as illegal aliens? i'm sure.

Perhaps they should assume some of the blame.

I don't see huge rallies of legal, citizen Hispanics opposing the invasion.

They would be immune to the charge of racism, and could get in the face of the invaders with a bullhorn, and intimidate them.

If it escalated into street violence, the American side couldn't be villified in the press, because they are the same race as their opponents.
    It probably wouldn't even make the newspapers, much less the evening news.

See how distorted , and demented race politics are?

Hispanic Americans could get a free pass to conduct open warfare against the invaders, and their foreign handlers, in the cities, and on the border.

The media and government are all to willing to cover-up, and ignore brown-on-brown , or brown -on-black violence.

It would be written off as "drug gang warfare".

I'm not trying to advocate anything, Just exposing the perverse enforcement pattern that currently exists.

We'll see how the endgame plays out in Congress. If we lose, then maybe we can expect to see the immigration and border enforcement collapse completely.

-pa

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    Slyvia- You are the best Miss Manners we could have on this board( or do you spell that Bored?)
    Within the past five years I spent 2 1/2 years serving on the Board of a non-profit group. I like your term, Thelma and yes we had one outspoken "bored" member who used to always mention "bored" members not "board." The meeting were often boring, and since I took the minutes, I sometimes wished I had also taken some NoDoze (sp?)
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast