Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND KNOW

This is in response to a post by Elizabeth, but I decided to post it here because I want you ALL to read this.

It is funny to read this forum and see how you don't admit yourself to be racist but you talk about not bringing yourself down to their level. So for you, those women with their children are at a lower level than you. On the other hand, some of you, are justifying that guy's attitude with all these very valid reasons against illegal immigration, but I am wandering now if you have some kind of superpower to detect legal status. How do you know they are illegal? You totally demonstrate you are not against illegal immigration, you are against hispanic immigration. I understand why you feel that way, it happens in Mexico with people from Central America...But it's just that you need to document yourself better on nationalities, not all hispanics are mexican. I would like to ask if you know anything about other immigrants from South America that coming to our country. What have you heard about immigrants from Colombia?, Argentina,? Peru? Do you feel the same way as you feel with mexicans? I am not being sarcastic by the way, just wan to know a little bit where you stand on this topic. You are against illegal immigration, but are you pro legal immigration? I don't think illegals are taking jobs from us and if so, really they are just doing me a favor...Because I have seen college educated men, with a degree in computer sciense work for $300.00 per week. I don't think a US citizen college graduate wants that job. And unfortunately, it seems that USA big corporations and great companies rather outsource their jobs than giving them to us. Why don't you make a a big fuss about that? Why don't you show a little bit of compassion? Are you all atheist? Because if you are people that go to Church every sunday and feel that just giving some money to charity will help you save your soul you are wrong, what's in your heart it's what's going to save your soul., and you are just portraying mexicans as if they are animals, you don't feel like they are people. There is a lot of sickness behind your posts, and I truly feel our country needs to adopt some new citizens because some of the ones we have now are monsters, and that is not the type of country I want my children to live in. I rather my kid having contact with a thousand hispanics kids than having to deal with so much hate and anger. This type of behavior is what's trying to keep God out of our Allegiance, out of our bills. I know your hearts are already too poisoned but maybe there is one single soul that is not, and I will feel in my heart I have done my share. Fortunately, there is a God up there, that will never forget everything we have done on earth, and will reward us or punish us accordingly.

Because if you are people that go to Church every sunday and feel that just giving some money to charity will help you save your soul you are wrong, what's in your heart it's what's going to save your soul.,
    Would you clarify your theology here, please?

Am I understanding you to say that We are saved by what is in our hearts?

And What is it that YOU think needs to be in our hearts to get this salvation?

Are you suggesting that if we dont agree with unlimited hispanic illegal jumping of our borders, that we are not going to be saved, or are not saved? So, are we all headed for HELL unless we start agreeing with unlimited illegal hispanic borderjumping and illegal employment?

This rather strikes me as the new Catholic theology, also reminds me of that old Catholic theology of indentures. Both of the theologies were designed to enrich the Catholic Church.....Hm....

Would you mind clarifying your statements, please?

Also, how do all of your rules apply to people who go to Church or Temple on Saturday?

Thank You, Sylvia Alvarado
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Re: FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by MarionC
    This is in response to a post by Elizabeth, but I decided to post it here because I want you ALL to read this.

It is funny to read this forum and see how you don't admit yourself to be racist but you talk about not bringing yourself down to their level. So for you, those women with their children are at a lower level than you. On the other hand, some of you, are justifying that guy's attitude with all these very valid reasons against illegal immigration, but I am wandering now if you have some kind of superpower to detect legal status. How do you know they are illegal? You totally demonstrate you are not against illegal immigration, you are against hispanic immigration. I understand why you feel that way, it happens in Mexico with people from Central America...But it's just that you need to document yourself better on nationalities, not all hispanics are mexican. I would like to ask if you know anything about other immigrants from South America that coming to our country. What have you heard about immigrants from Colombia?, Argentina,? Peru? Do you feel the same way as you feel with mexicans? I am not being sarcastic by the way, just wan to know a little bit where you stand on this topic. You are against illegal immigration, but are you pro legal immigration? I don't think illegals are taking jobs from us and if so, really they are just doing me a favor...Because I have seen college educated men, with a degree in computer sciense work for $300.00 per week. I don't think a US citizen college graduate wants that job. And unfortunately, it seems that USA big corporations and great companies rather outsource their jobs than giving them to us. Why don't you make a a big fuss about that? Why don't you show a little bit of compassion? Are you all atheist? Because if you are people that go to Church every sunday and feel that just giving some money to charity will help you save your soul you are wrong, what's in your heart it's what's going to save your soul., and you are just portraying mexicans as if they are animals, you don't feel like they are people. There is a lot of sickness behind your posts, and I truly feel our country needs to adopt some new citizens because some of the ones we have now are monsters, and that is not the type of country I want my children to live in. I rather my kid having contact with a thousand hispanics kids than having to deal with so much hate and anger. This type of behavior is what's trying to keep God out of our Allegiance, out of our bills. I know your hearts are already too poisoned but maybe there is one single soul that is not, and I will feel in my heart I have done my share. Fortunately, there is a God up there, that will never forget everything we have done on earth, and will reward us or punish us accordingly.
    " rather my kid having contact with a thousand hispanics kids than having to deal with so much hate and anger
    .It`s been nice,good bye now.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    All hispanics are not Mexican? That's news to me.

I'm against illegal immigration regardless of the country they came from. It doesn't matter if it's South America, Mexico, China, Ireland, or anywhere else. They shouldn't be here and rewarded for breaking our immigration laws. However I have no problems with anyone that goes through the process legally. There is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. It's clear your agenda is to blur the difference between the two but nice try.

Also if you search the forums there are discussions about immigrants from all over the world. However the facts are most of the illegal immigrants are from Mexico. It's clear you are the one trying to turn the subject into a one dimensional argument. Maybe you're the racist.

And everyone is aware outsourcing is a major problem that is not to be taken lightly. However illegal immigration is also the reverse of outsourcing by bringing cheap labor into the country to take jobs. What exactly is your point?

Nice try by using religion to condone lawbreakers. My compassion is for the citizens of the country and those who respect and obey the laws.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Marion,

I understand you might have questions about the motives of the folks you see here. Let me assure you that the people you have questions about have legitimate questions about you. In your very first sentence you start throwing around unfounded accusations.
    It is funny to read this forum and see how you don't admit yourself to be racist but you talk about not bringing yourself down to their level.
    You make it very hard to have a legitimate conversation about this subject with these types of inflamatory remarks, and then you grace us with this "
    You totally demonstrate you are not against illegal immigration, you are against hispanic immigration.
    What you have failed to realize is that we ARE against ILLEGAL immigration, regardless of your country of origin.

You next state,
    You are against illegal immigration, but are you pro legal immigration?
    How many convoluted questions are we supposed to answer for you before you become irrelevant. Please review the previous quotes.

And then you say this,
    Because I have seen college educated men, with a degree in computer sciense work for $300.00 per week. I don't think a US citizen college graduate wants that job.
    Of course ANY man or woman with a college degree won't WANT to work for that kind of money, but because of the current job market, most would cut your throat to GET it. PS, it's science, with a 'C' ...

And finally you just implode, I don't even want to quote you it's so disjointed, but you basically say that we're all racist, heartless and Godless souls bent on YOUR destruction.

What you fail to realize is that your destruction has absolutely nothing to do with it, all we really care about is our own preservation. Find a way to deal with it, or find a way home.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by DcSA
    Because if you are people that go to Church every sunday and feel that just giving some money to charity will help you save your soul you are wrong, what's in your heart it's what's going to save your soul.,
    Would you clarify your theology here, please?

Am I understanding you to say that We are saved by what is in our hearts?

And What is it that YOU think needs to be in our hearts to get this salvation?

Are you suggesting that if we dont agree with unlimited hispanic illegal jumping of our borders, that we are not going to be saved, or are not saved? So, are we all headed for HELL unless we start agreeing with unlimited illegal hispanic borderjumping and illegal employment?

This rather strikes me as the new Catholic theology, also reminds me of that old Catholic theology of indentures. Both of the theologies were designed to enrich the Catholic Church.....Hm....

Would you mind clarifying your statements, please?

Also, how do all of your rules apply to people who go to Church or Temple on Saturday?

Thank You, Sylvia Alvarado
    I guess only illegal immigrants are without sin. All the articles we read everyday about the laws they break and crimes they commit were made up by us racists. They only came here for a better life. I feel so ashamed of myself.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND KNOW

Quote Originally Posted by MarionC

MarionC,

Here's a few tips on etiquette (does the word have one "t" or "tt" ), grammer and spelling.

First, please do not shout. That is, it is considered rude to capitalize all words such as your subject line here, "FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND KNOW." This is computer netiquette.

Second, calling names isn't nice and you've used the words racist, atheist and monster all in one post. Miss Manners would NOT approve.

Third, you are not "wandering" but "wondering."

Fourth, the day of Sunday is considered a holy day and the "S" should be capitalized.

Fifth, did anyone ever teach you how to break up a message into a more comprehensive form by utilizing THE PARAGRAPH?

There may be more to mention here.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

I would like to ask if you know anything about other immigrants from South America that coming to our country. What have you heard about immigrants from Colombia?, Argentina,? Peru?
    Maybe you could tell me what YOU have heard about immigrants from those countries - and what YOU have heard FROM them. Here is a thread on Latino Americans for Immigration Reform. Maybe you'd like to read the posts of some people from these countries and other Latin American countries.

http://latinoamericans.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=14

If you dont read Spanish, here are some in English

http://latinoamericans.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=49

LIKE THE MAN SAID, ILLEGAL IS ILLEGAL. WE DONT CARE WHAT COUNTRY YOU COME FROM.

ILLEGALS GO HOME!

Thank you, Sylvia Alvarado

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Miss Manners would NOT approve.
    and Miss Mamacita DOES NOT approve

etiquette....

Miss Mamacita's Guide to Excruciatingly Correct Behavior

Dear Miss Mamacita,

I am feeling very incorrect. I posted my first thread on a forum on which I was a brand new member. I called it FOR EVERYONE TO READ AND KNOW. I am wandering (sic) if I should tone it down to I AM WISE AND YOU ARE FOOLISH SO COME DRINK OF MY WISDOM. Or do you prefer MESSAGE FROM THE PROPHET ON HISPANIC BORDERJUMPING? I would appreciate it if you would answer as soon as possible, as I am not getting very positive responses to my post and I need help urgently.

signed: Holier than Thou

PS: I am enclosing a copy of the post for your enlightenment.

Banned

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast