Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What needs to be done?!
    D.W.

I am here finally, been trying to get those candidate surveys to my congressional cadidates, no senators running this year.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

It is worrisome. This is what our local hispanic activist posted on our town board. I soooo don't want her to be right.

Palomablanca
    Advanced Member

858 Posts
    Posted - 10/11/2006 : 06:13:32
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To all my fans: You have done nothing but insult and sling mud. Why? if I am so insignificant- why bother?

The answer is: (and JT will LOVE this, because JT always hates me when I get near the truth and 'tell it like it is')-
    I represent a perfectly LEGAL, non treasonous (LL seems to think having a different point of view makes you a traitor!) stand that reflects easily HALF of the public.
    You guys have FINALLY realized that your movement is REALLY in trouble! In a few short weeks, the elections will change/ modify control of one or BOTH houses of Congress (and I am not really thrilled about this either for other reasons). This means that HR4437 DIES and S2611's chances look increasingly GOOD.
    You guys had it and you blew it the moment Congress put off making a decision until after the elections.
    That's the GORILLA in your living room. Me, I'm just a little bird....

http://www.waukegan.org/Forum/topic.asp ... hichpage=6

Have an answer for her?? Anyone can join the board...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12