Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Annie, it certainly gets feeling that way at times. For me, patience has never been one of my virtues so I get frustrated too easily when I don't see things happening fast enough. And by that I mean fast enough by my standards.
    This is something I have to work on and I try not to let it get me down. (easier said than done, I know)

One step at a time...As we all know our politicians will stab us in the back as soon as we let our guard down!

Keep the pressure on with faxes, emails, etc.
    Thanks Sippy! I feel the same way most of the time. Haven't given up though.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

It`s is kind of quiet, but every so often I still hear about raids going on nationwide.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Also, the feds are conducting big sweeps that are bigger than anything in recent history and the illegals are declaring a new round of mass marches or civil unrest on May 1.
    Good!
    It is just what Americans need to see to WAKE THEM UP!
    I think the last set of marches where the streets were filled with Mexican flags (before they got smart and started flying the American Flag) did more to wake people up then anything else could have. Let them march!
    Because people are very visual creatures and they need to SEE the truth and be offended by it in order to act on it. I am just waiting for the sleeping giant to wake up because when it does, things will then change.

------------------------

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    HEAR OUR ROAR!!!! FEEL THE HEAT! We are AS MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANYMORE!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234