Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Everything is too quiet out there!

I've been surfing the web for the past several days, blogs, national news, talk shows, and the illegal situation has been very quiet. What gives??? I hate the "silence before the storm..." Anybody else sensing this???

Re: Everything is too quiet out there!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I've been surfing the web for the past several days, blogs, national news, talk shows, and the illegal situation has been very quiet. What gives??? I hate the "silence before the storm..." Anybody else sensing this???
    No, Im not sensing that. We still have 50 calls to return and over 500 emails to try and answer from the huge coverage of the Bank of America scandal.

Google search on Gheen, "Bank of America" shows over 29,000 websites carrying information about this.

The news stories are coming in faster than we can focus on the important ones.

The city and state battle information is coming in so fast we can't get ahead of the game.

Quiet? I don't think so. Calm before the storm? From where Im sitting we are in the middle of hail and lightning.

We need to get you more engaged Olivermyboy

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    W,

That's no doubt true as can be. I'm talking about on the national level. We're a vital part, but usually the national media is more engaged.

Oliver

The city and state battle information is coming in so fast we can't get ahead of the game.
    Now, that's the TRUTH!

The states are going wild!!
    I can't get my emails under 1200 now and that's up from 1100 only last week.

OLIVER....... Guess you just asked for some extras on your plate!
    Okey Dokey
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look at how fast the news is rolling in about this issue

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=u ... gration%22

This is so much more than it was just one year ago.

Also, we have been posting comments in Gen Disc about the massive traffic on our site.

ALIPAC's page views are now ranging 85-100k page read per day!

For the last several days, the status indicator on the left of your screen has shown around 1,000 people on the site most of the time. This is much higher than our 4-700 usual range.

The stats at the bottom of the boards just show how many people are in this part of the site. The stats on the left are for the entire site.

ALIPAC is currently experiencing some of the highest sustained traffic levels in our history.

Considering we are the largest archive of information on this topic in existence, that means the public eye is on this issue big time right now.

W

Banned
    Do you think this is going to settled state by state? I don't.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    I don't think it's that quiet in CA. Spring is here and things are just starting to pop as amnesty heats up. Check out activist websites.

Many of us are starting to believe we can take this country back town by town and state by state if we can stop the OBLs from using their influence on OUR government to make their dirty deeds a done deal with amnesty.

This is a fight for the nation.

We have to fight on every level.

The illegals have been pouring out of Georgia by the thousands leaving ghost towns around factories they took over where all of the Americans had already fled their presence.

The illegals are bailing out of parts of PA as well due to the threat of local enforcement.

Yes, our side is the side of the people of America Vs elites that control the top tiers of our Government.

Yes, we must expand our successes in the states and cities.

We worked very hard to fuel the efforts that were a part of 33 states passing historic laws to address this crisis in 2006.

W

It's a multi-pronged strategy and the FIGHT IS ON.

Also, the feds are conducting big sweeps that are bigger than anything in recent history and the illegals are declaring a new round of mass marches or civil unrest on May 1.

This is the busiest I've ever seen things on this issue.

W

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast