Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everything You Do Counts! Don't Stop Fighting.

I want to say, I have never seen a City so POed. Before our May protest, I would not have seen anyone, in the area, write anything against illegal immigration. Today, the paper ran this article and they have allowed comments to be left. I can not believe how many people are posting. Every few minutes, someone is leaving a post. Incredible.

Click the read more button to see all the post and how rapidly they are being posted.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/community/15028385.htm

Just know, there are like minded people in your community that feel the same way you do. They just have to find their voice and become noticed.

I'm stunned at the response and it's a victory for the city!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Wow, there are some seriously upset people there and with good reason.
    Thanks Dixie!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    Wow, there are some seriously upset people there and with good reason.
    Thanks Dixie!
    No doubt.

Lets keep the fire burning. More and more Amerians are waking up and they are getting extremely ticked off.

I see this issue (illegal immigrants, amnesty, healthcare etc.) poppping up more and more all over the place and guess what...American people are mad.

We need to continue to get the word out, anyway we can. The more people and voices we rally to our cause, the more pressure is put on our elected officials.

Dont forget to show those that share our cause a link back to these boards and www.alipac.us

We need everyone reaching out as we have done all along. It needs to be constant.

That is the way we have brought in such great talent here at alipac.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I had my say, and left a link to ALLIPAC.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

I dont know if one of our peeps posted this or not..

"For the person who said that illegal's pay taxes when they rent or buy something from the store, yes that is true but when you have 6 families living in the same household not many renter's taxes are being paid. I think that if they do pass healthcare for illegal's the first thing they should do is pass out BIRTH CONTROL. "

OMG....Im sorry, im bad...But I LMAO. I mean its true with the Anchor Babys and such.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    I dont know if one of our peeps posted this or not..

"For the person who said that illegal's pay taxes when they rent or buy something from the store, yes that is true but when you have 6 families living in the same household not many renter's taxes are being paid. I think that if they do pass healthcare for illegal's the first thing they should do is pass out BIRTH CONTROL. "

OMG....Im sorry, im bad...But I LMAO. I mean its true with the Anchor Babys and such.

6 year shots!

Dixie

Dixie - Thanks for posting that. Just made my day! I hope all Americans get angry as hell because that is what it is really going to take to make this work.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

W,

I slipped in the link too! Good suggestion!

I have never seen people around here act like that. I knew they had it in them but you would never know because they are so layed back and low key. There is a saying around here, the Dallas wealthy will build huge buildings and put their names on them but the wealthy of Ft. Worth will sit at home and count their money.

I must say that they have come out swinging.

Dixie

Re: Everything You Do Counts! Don't Stop Fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    I want to say, I have never seen a City so POed. Before our May protest, I would not have seen anyone, in the area, write anything against illegal immigration. Today, the paper ran this article and they have allowed comments to be left. I can not believe how many people are posting. Every few minutes, someone is leaving a post. Incredible.

Click the read more button to see all the post and how rapidly they are being posted.

http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/community/15028385.htm

Just know, there are like minded people in your community that feel the same way you do. They just have to find their voice and become noticed.

Check out one of the commentors! Can you believe this person???

Good lord all you people do is whine, whine, whine about not having insurance and having to actually pay for your own health care and somehow it is because of people who are here illegaly. Why don't you start putting the blame on yourselves because it is your own fault. Get some freaking health insurance and get another job to pay for it if you can't afford it. For you people complaining about Dental work, why don't you take care of your teeth in the first place? Brush your teeth every day and stop eating so much candy and drinking so much soda. We need to stop letting old people be such a drain on our society and just let them die. If they aren't working, then they are no longer contributing. Same with babies, when is the last time you've seen any of them contribute something. At least illegals buy stuff and anyone who purchases goods in Texas becomes a TAXPAYER. That's right. A TAXPAYER. Because we have a SALES tax. At least they are working and putting money into our economy while the rest of you people sit back and cry that you can't have your $10,000 dental work paid for because you never brushed your teeth.

Posted by: Realist

I'm stunned at the response and it's a victory for the city!

Dixie
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast