Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ex-Miss Wisconsin tears up thanking Trump at rally

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex-Miss Wisconsin tears up thanking Trump at rally

March 29, 2016, 07:21 pm

Ex-Miss Wisconsin tears up thanking Trump at rally

By Ben Kamisar

A Donald Trump supporter who claimed to be Miss Wisconsin 2005 thanked the GOP front-runner in an emotional moment at a Tuesday rally for his help as she struggles with an incurable disease.

She thanked Trump for sending her a handwritten note and said it lifted her spirits after she decided to sign a "Do Not Resuscitate" order as her condition worsened.

She also thanked Trump for the fame that came with her pageant experience, which she said helped her son secure a scholarship.

“I'm here right now to thank you in person because that is my biggest dream," she said.

"Being able to stand on the stage with you in 2005, the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son when he graduates high school with a full ride to college.”

She repeated multiple times that her son is a Mexican-American and that Trump's generosity helped him.

Trump attempted to convince her she would be OK before leaving the stage to hug her.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...trump-at-rally

(click on link for video)
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Watch Donald Trump's Emotional Meeting With Terminally Ill Ex-Miss Wisconsin

By Naja Rayne @najarayne

03/30/2016 AT 12:25 AM EDT

Former Miss Wisconsin Melissa Consin Young brought out an emotional side of Donald Trump during a rally in Janesville, Wisconsin.

The 2005 beauty queen, who has been diagnosed with terminal autonomic failure, made an appearance at the event, despite not feeling well, to thank the GOP front-runner for what he's done for her and her son.

Autonomic failure is when the part of the brain controlling heart rate, blood pressure, body temperature, respiration and digestion, among other things, stops working.

In a video posted on YouTube, she explained that her "incurable illness," was a result of a doctor's negligence, Consin emotionally shared a story, revealing that she is now on home care and has a "do not resuscitate" order in place.

"Those days in the hospital, I received from you a handwritten letter that says "to the bravest woman I know," Consin said to Trump, as he said he remembered writing the letter. "I wanted to thank you because through you and your organizations, my son, a Mexican-American, through your organizations and just being able to stand on that stage with you in 2005, and the outpouring of love, ultimately provided my son with a full-ride to college."

Consin also told the Republican presidential hopeful that she's been writing letters to her son for "when she's in heaven." Trump told her that he would keep an eye on the 7-year-old, but optimistically told her "you're going to hopefully be around. You're not going to have to have anybody watching. Those doctors are going to be so wrong. But we'll be helping you!"

Before the billionaire businessman took a break from the stage to hug Consin, the former Miss USA contestant shared that the pageant and Trump's efforts have helped her son financially.

"My son – we thank you. God bless you – you, know he's a Mexican-American and you, because of your efforts have sent him to college. What you've done for him, now he has a great responsibility to pay it forward. Just as you have done for us."

http://www.people.com/article/donald...miss-wisconsin

(click on link for video)
    Last edited by Judy; 03-30-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

‘You saved me’; Ailing former Miss Wisconsin gives Trump tearful ‘thank you’ for his help

March 30, 2016 | Tom Tillison | Print Article

An emotional moment at a Donald Trump campaign rally was captured on video Tuesday when a woman who said she was Miss Wisconsin 2005 thanked the Republican presidential front-runner for helping her.

“You saved me in so many ways,” the emotional woman said. “I’m here right now to thank you in person because that is my biggest dream.”

Saying she has an “incurable illness” and is on home care, the woman thanked Trump for sending her a handwritten letter calling her “the bravest woman I know” when she was in the hospital.

Trump briefly interrupted to say that he remembered doing so.

After pointing out that her son is Mexican-American, she thanked Trump and his organization for her pageant experience which she said helped her obtain a college scholarship for the seven-year-old boy.

“Being able to stand on the stage with you in 2005, the outpouring of love that came from that ultimately provided my son, when he graduates high school, with a full ride to college.”

“We’re going to be watching your boy,” Trump told the woman. “But you’re going to hopefully be around, you aren’t going to have anyone watching. Those doctors are going to be so wrong.”

Trump eventually left the stage to go hug the woman.

According to The Hill, an online fundraising page was set up for 2005 Miss Wisconsin Melissa Young via FundAnything, which Trump is invested in, and it shows more than $18,000 has been raised for a college scholarship for Young’s son.

Bloomberg reporter Steven Dennis posted a link to the page which includes a heartfelt letter to Trump:

Steven Dennis

‎@StevenTDennis

Read Miss Wisconsin 2005 Melissa Young's letter to Donald Trump thanking him (she just did it in person) http://thegreatpageantcommunity.com/...-donald-trump/
    7:11 PM - 29 Mar 2016

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/03/...is-help-322730
    Last edited by Judy; 03-30-2016 at 01:34 PM.