Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Ex-Soviet Agent at Meeting Between Trump Jr., Russian Lawyer: NBC New

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    "NBC News said the Russian-born American lobbyist who attended the meeting with Trump aides had served in the Soviet military and emigrated to the United States, where he holds dual citizenship."
    Yeah, so what? He's a US citizen. Until 2 years ago, Ted Cruz was a "dual citizen" born in Canada. I don't think dual citizens should run for President, but I have no problem with dual citizens meeting with the Trump Organization or any other American Business, or any political campaign, or any other aspect of American Life. THEY'RE CITIZENS!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Anyone who claims dual citizenship is not the citizen of any country at all. Dual citizenship is a contradiction in terms, a principle and legal absurdity. It is subversive to the whole idea of citizenship.
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by pkskyali View Post
    Anyone who claims dual citizenship is not the citizen of any country at all. Dual citizenship is a contradiction in terms, a principle and legal absurdity. It is subversive to the whole idea of citizenship.
    I agree and we should require that in order to become a naturalized US citizen, you denounce your citizenship of your old country. I thought our citizenship required that, but like so many things, it is not enforced. But in any event, this Russian-American is no different than any other naturalized US citizen with dual citizenship and should be treated accordingly.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So far, I have found a list of politicians and Government officials that hold Israeli dual citizenship. There are others, like Michelle Bachmann (Switzerland 1978, that hold dual citizenship in other countries as well. I really don't think that elected officials should have dual loyalties and stay in office.

Members of the U.S. government and politics who hold dual US / Israeli citizenship

Posted on February 9, 2017 by State of the Nation

Facebook

June, 2013

Past and Present:

1. Attorney General – Michael Mukasey
    2. Head of Homeland Security – Michael Chertoff
    3. Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Richard Perle
    4. Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) – Paul Wolfowitz
    5. Under Secretary of Defense – Douglas Feith
    6. National Security Council Advisor – Elliott Abrams
    7. Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) – “Scooter” Libby
    8. White House Deputy Chief of Staff – Joshua Bolten
    9. Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – Marc Grossman
    10. Director of Policy Planning at the State Department – Richard Haass
    11. U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) – Robert Zoellick
    12. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – James Schlesinger
    13. UN Representative (Former) – John Bolton
    14. Under Secretary for Arms Control – David Wurmser
    15. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Eliot Cohen
    16. Senior Advisor to the President – Steve Goldsmith
    17. Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary – Christopher Gersten
    18. Assistant Secretary of State – Lincoln Bloomfield
    19. Deputy Assistant to the President – Jay Lefkowitz
    20. White House Political Director – Ken Melman
    21. National Security Study Group – Edward Luttwak
    22. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Kenneth Adelman
    23. Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) – Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
    24. National Security Council Advisor – Robert Satloff
    25. President Export-Import Bank U.S. – Mel Sembler
    26. Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families – Christopher Gersten
    27. Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs – Mark Weinberger
    28. White House Speechwriter – David Frum
    29. White House Spokesman (Former) – Ari Fleischer
    30. Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Henry Kissinger
    31. Deputy Secretary of Commerce – Samuel Bodman
    32. Under Secretary of State for Management – Bonnie Cohen
    33. Director of Foreign Service Institute – Ruth Davis

Current members as best I could find:
    Senate:
    •Senator Barbara Boxer (California)
    •Senator Benjamin Cardin (Maryland)
    •Senator Russ Feingold (Wisconsin)
    •Senator Al Franken (Minnesota)
    •Senator Dianne Feinstein (California)
    •Senator Herb Kohl (Wisconsin)
    •Senator Frank Lautenberg (New Jersey)
    •Senator Joe Lieberman (Connecticut) (Independent)
    •Senator Carl Levin (Michigan)
    •Senator Bernard Sanders (Vermont) (Independent)
    •Senator Charles Schumer (New York)
    •Senator Ron Wyden (Oregon)
    House of Representatives:
    •Representative Gary Ackerman (New York)
    •Representative John H. Adler (New Jersey)
    •Representative Shelley Berkley (Nevada)
    •Representative Howard Berman (California)
    •Representative Steve Cohen (Tennessee)
    •Representative Susan Davis (California)
    •Representative Eliot Engel (New York)
    •Representative Bob Filner (California)
    •Representative Barney Frank (Massachusetts)
    •Representative Gabrielle Giffords (Arizona)
    •Representative Alan Grayson (Florida)
    •Representative Jane Harman (California)
    •Representative Paul Hodes (New Hampshire)
    •Representative Steve Israel (New York)
    •Representative Steve Kagen (Wisconsin)
    •Representative Ronald Klein (Florida)
    •Representative Sander Levin (Michigan)
    •Representative Nita Lowey (New York)
    •Representative Jerry Nadler (New York)
    •Representative Jared Polis (Colorado)
    •Representative Steve Rothman (New Jersey)
    •Representative Jan Schakowsky (Illinois)
    •Representative Adam Schiff (California)
    •Representative Allyson Schwartz (Pennsylvania)
    •Representative Brad Sherman (California)
    •Representative Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Florida)
    •Representative Henry Waxman (California)
    •Representative Anthony Weiner (New York)
    •Representative John Yarmuth (Kentucky)
    zatetic June 2013

http://jewishcurrents.org/the-112th-congress-3476
    All the jews in congress are democrats or independents (basically democrats) except one, Eric Cantor. He may be the highest ranking Tea Partier elected lol.
    http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=65694

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    So far, I have found a list of politicians and Government officials that hold Israeli dual citizenship. There are others, like Michelle Bachmann (Switzerland 1978, that hold dual citizenship in other countries as well. I really don't think that elected officials should have dual loyalties and stay in office.

You have all these examples of people holding dual citizenship with Israel and only one example of dual citizenship with one other country? How is it you were able to get this information about dual citizenship with Israel and no other countries?

Dual citizenship is a problem, but the more serious problem is those in public office claiming any citizenship at all when only one parent was a US citizen. The most egregious examples are Barak Obama, whose father hardly even spent time in this country at all and Ted Cruz whose father was not a US citizen and also claimed dual citizenship with Canada. Despite not even being born in the US, we have people at this forum (MW) who blithely claim that he continues to be eligible for the presidency, despite the fact that people have made careers about accusing Obama of being ineligible for the presidency because they claim that he was not born in the US.

Even worse than either Cruz or Obama, we have Marc Rubio whose parents not only were not US citizens when he born, but in the country illegally. Rubio, yet another elected official claiming a shot at the presidency.

If you are Jewish and stumble into Israel, they make you a citizen. This is Zionism, and I fully approve. It doesn't take much and we are not talking about a whole lot of people. I'm not worried about US citizens claiming dual citizenship with Israel.

How many other countries, like Mexico, Canada or any of the other South and Central American countries have dual citizens as elected officials in the US?

How many people claiming citizenship based on just one parent are elected officials in the US? How many of these, like Ted Cruz, were born outside of the US?
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You have all these examples of people holding dual citizenship with Israel and only one example of dual citizenship with one other country? How is it you were able to get this information about dual citizenship with Israel and no other countries?
    I looked, but the dual Israeli citizenship seems to be the hot button topic with lots written about it. Michelle Bachmann's husband is Swiss and she has been pretty open about her dual citizenship in the past. I attempted to find information on others, but decided after about an hour to just post what I Had found.

I still believe that US officials should not hold dual citizenship (dual loyalty) with any other country.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post

I still believe that US officials should not hold dual citizenship (dual loyalty) with any other country.
    I agree and that goes for dual citizenship with Israel too. It's just that Israel as a source of dual citizens is a different situation and Israel suffers from it as much as anyone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12