Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ex-Trump aide Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ex-Trump aide Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart

Combative ex-Trump aide Sebastian Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart

By Alex PappasPublished August 26, 2017Fox News

Sebastian Gorka, fresh off his departure from being a national security aide to President Trump, says he will likely take a post-White House role at the populist Breitbart News.

During an appearance on the Breitbart News Saturday radio show on SiriusXM, Gorka acknowledged Friday being in “negotiations” with the outlet, saying he had a “great talk” with Steve Bannon, executive chairman of Breitbart News.

Speaking to Breitbart’s Matt Boyle, Gorka said: “I will be working with Steve, with you, with the Breitbart crew.”

Bannon, Trump’s former senior counselor, left the White House a week ago and rejoined Breitbart. At the time, Bannon said he planned to go to “war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.”

Gorka, who served as a deputy assistant at the White House, suggested he, too, plans to take a combative role at the outlet.

“Breaking the back of the fake conservatives and destroying the left-wing’s attempted monopoly of what it means to be America today – that’s what I’ll be working on with you, Matt, and with that great team at Breitbart,” he said.

There are conflicting accounts of Gorka’s exit from the White House.

Gorka, an ally of Bannon’s who worked as a national security editor at Breitbart before joining the White House, reiterated during Saturday’s show that he resigned over frustration with other factions of White House staffers.

But a White House official implied Friday he was fired. “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House,” the official said.

Breitbart confirmed it is talking with Gorka about a new role.

“Breitbart is currently in negotiations with Dr. Gorka regarding his support for the website, as well as collaboration on a joint venture that would embody a Jacksonian national security vision,” it said on its site Friday.

Ex-Trump aide Gorka in talks to rejoin Breitbart
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

But a White House official implied Friday he was fired. “Sebastian Gorka did not resign, but I can confirm he no longer works at the White House,” the official said.

That little item has been proven to have come from a LOW LEVEL press aide. She falsified her credentials to release a LIE about Dr. Gorka https://www.rednewshere.com/2017/08/...ng-data-press/

If he does team up with Bannon at Breitbart this could be a huge bonus for our side! That's just my humble opinion though.

Gorka like Bannon will have much more freedom at Breitbart to get their messages out.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Gorka like Bannon will have much more freedom at Breitbart to get their messages out.
    Personally, I'd prefer to have Bannon and Gorka on the Trump staff as an inside influence to combat the likes of Kelly, Kushner, Ivanka, etc. on issues concerning immigration.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to find out it was their position on illegal immigrant amnesty, including DACA, that got both of them pushed out. Stephen Miller better watch his back, because as far as I know, he's the only notable person left on Trump's White House staff that supports our position on all issues concerning immigration.

As for Chief of Staff, John Kelly, I don't care for him anymore than I did Priebus. They were both illegal alien amnesty supporters, which makes them bad for us.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn