Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

Scary. If this isn't reason enough to secure our borders and ports of entry!!

-----------------------
    ABC News
    Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe
    June 18, 2007 4:45 PM

Brian Ross Reports:

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

Photos: Inside an al Qaeda/Taliban 'Graduation'
    The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.

"So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

Video: Watch the Taliban's 'Graduation' Ceremony
    U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."

Others take it very seriously.

"It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counterterrorism official.

Watch Brian Ross' full report on "World News With Charles Gibson."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/200 ... suici.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Populist, I just heard this on the Kevin James show on KRLA. Drudge is reporting it too.

Yes, I just heard this on Kevin's show as well, and I think Al Rantel (or John & Ken) mentioned it earlier. Of course I hope this story is not true, but as you note, with our unsecured borders this long after 9/11, well, it's ..&*%$!.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, I just heard this on Kevin's show as well, and I think Al Rantel (or John & Ken) mentioned it earlier. Of course I hope this story is not true, but as you note, with our unsecured borders this long after 9/11, well, it's ..&*%$!.
    Unfortunately because our government is doing nothing to protect us. I expect they will do something like that sometime.

Notice they run this the same time the amnesty bill is coming up for a vote? The entire story could be fabricated. They just want Americans to feel insecure so they will agree to anything in exchange for some border security, even if it is amnesty that costs $20 trillion and the loss of our sovereighty. It is the same ploy Bush used to get us into Iraq. Don't fall for it.

I see what you're saying, but my reaction at least is that this is all the more reason NOT to give blanket amnesty to 12-20 million+ illegal aliens with bogus 24 hour "background checks."

I see what you're saying, but my reaction at least is that this is all the more reason NOT to give blanket amnesty to 12-20 million+ illegal aliens with bogus 24 hour "background checks."
    I agree but you and me have common sence, while our politicians are only concerned about their big campaign donations. I am sure there are a few million dim witted Americans who will fall for this ploy.

I agree with you...After hearing this news report, it shows the borders should have been immediately secured after 9-11.... 9-11 was a suicide attack! Our enemies aren't through with us yet.

Great, now we have to worry about arab trash coming here.
    We don't need any more cab drivers.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

Gee, remember that article from a couple of weeks ago when they did a poll of young American Muslim men, and 25% of these young men thought suicide bombers were doing the right thing if it was for the right cause. What's scary we have people living here now that agree with the suicide bombers.