Like Tree1Likes

Thread: As Expected Biden Used Cheat Sheet During Hot Mess Press Conference

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As Expected Biden Used Cheat Sheet During Hot Mess Press Conference

Last edited by Newmexican; 03-26-2021 at 12:58 AM.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Press conference at 1:15 pm.

You most likely will not hear from him late afternoon or evening due to Dementia patients having Sundowner's Syndrome.

Sundowning is a distressing symptom that affects people in mid- to late-stage Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia. Also known by the term ‘late-day confusion’, it refers to the agitation and confusion often experienced by those with dementia towards the end of the day – hence the term ‘sundowning’.

They get mean and angry, scream, and lash out.

They will 25th Biden, then go after Harris, and Pelosi will face judgement day.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Exclamation

How sweet, they numbered them for him, gave him cards ...and he still messed up. There is a video at the link.

CHEATIN' JOE Biden cheat sheets exposed in new pics showing huge fonts and journalists he planned to call on for softball questions

• Laura Gesualdi-Gilmore
    • 26 Mar 2021, 7:49
    • Updated: 26 Mar 2021, 11:17

PHOTOS from Joe Biden's first press conference show he had a cheat sheet with facts and photos of reporters he planned to call on.

One photo shows the president holding a card labeled "infrastructure" with a list of facts in large font, though he did still flub one of those statistics.

Joe Biden had a list of reporters he planned to call on during the conference Credit: The Mega Agency

The list of reporters included pictures for identification Credit: The Mega Agency

He also had a list of facts about various topics Credit: Alamy

In another photo, Biden, 78, is seen holding a paper with headshots of reporters, with some that he planned to take questions from circled and numbered.

One bullet point on his infrastructure facts sheet clearly reads, "The United States now ranks 13th globally in infrastructure quality -- down from 5th place in 2002."

The president initially said the US ranked 85th globally, before correcting himself.

While Biden was slammed for sometimes flubbing his words, he's been open in the past about suffering from a stutterCredit: The Mega Agency

Thursday marked Biden's first press conference since taking office in January. The event was limited to 25 reporters.

The wide-ranging conference touched on several different hot button issues -- from immigration to whether Biden thought Donald Trump would try to run for president again in 2024.

Biden was slammed online for, at times, stumbling over his words -- and for saying at one point during the conference that he joined the Senate "120 years ago," which detractors derided as a bad joke.

However, Biden has been open about the fact that he occasionally stumbles over words because he has a stutter that has given him difficulty throughout his life.

After being mocked by Trump's then press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders in 2019, Biden shot back: "I’ve worked my whole life to overcome a stutter.

Biden spoke to reporters for about an hourCredit: AP "And it’s my great honor to mentor kids who have experienced the same. It's called empathy. Look it up. "

During Thursday's conference, the president also spoke about the influx of illegal immigration attempts at the Texas border, and pointed out that there are more attempts to cross the border illegally every year in the spring.

When asked if he planned to run for president again in 2024, he said that he did, but would not commit totally, instead saying that is his "expectation."
    "I said, 'That is my expectation,'" Biden said during the conference. "I'm a great respecter of fate.

"I've never been able to play four and a half years, three and a half years ahead for certain."

When asked if he thought his former opponent Trump would attempt to run again in 2024, Biden said, "I don't even think about it. I have no idea."

Trump has suggested since leaving office that he may run again, or at least plans to be heavily involved in the Republican party.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/6759307/j...ss-conference/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

In my opinion, we have gone from a respected super power to the laughingstock/slush fund of the world. The above article is from a British paper.