Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Expert Confirms Voting Machines in Illinois and Maryland Rigged for Democrats

Expert Confirms Voting Machines in Illinois and Maryland Rigged for Democrats

October 28, 2014 By Matthew Burke

Just last week, TPNN reported that voting machines in historically politically corrupt Cook County, Illinois, were automatically switching votes cast for Republicans into votes for Democrat candidates.

Cook County Board of Elections Deputy Communications Director Jim Scalzitti, told the Illinois Watchdog that, “It was a calibration error of the touch-screen on the machine.”

Now, Watchdog.org is reporting similar evidence of electronic voter fraud in the State of Maryland, where Diebold voting machines are switching Republican votes to Democrat votes:
    “When I first selected my candidate on the electronic machine, it would not put the ‘x’ on the candidate I chose — a Republican — but it would put the ‘x’ on the Democrat candidate above it,” Donna Hamilton said.“This happened multiple times with multiple selections. Every time my choice flipped from Republican to Democrat. Sometimes it required four or five tries to get the ‘x’ to stay on my real selection,” the Frederick, Md., resident said last week.
    Queen Anne County Sheriff Gary Hofmann said he encountered the problem, too, personally.

“This is happening here as well. It occurred on two candidates on my machine. I am glad I checked. Many voters have reported this here as well,” Hofmann, a Republican, wrote in an email Sunday evening.

Even though election officials in both highly Democrat Party controlled states have claimed the “calibration error” excuse, a software developer and expert on touch screens used by U.S. intelligence agencies told Newsmax that the explanation was bogus.

“It’s a software issue, and it’s incredibly suspicious that a bug like that could slip through accidentally. It defies belief,” said Tony Heller to Newsmax.

“This is being used by the public for voting. Public trust is essential,” he said. “It’s completely unacceptable that an official waved it off as a calibration issue. It’s something that can be easily verified and should be.

http://www.tpnn.com/2014/10/28/expert-confirms-voting-machines-in-illinois-and-maryland-rigged-for-democrats/
    Last edited by Newmexican; 10-30-2014 at 12:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican View Post
    It’s something that can be easily verified and should be.
    Don't hold your breath.
    Americans first in this magnivicent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade