“The Face of America”.

My name is Michael Greer (female). I’ve worked in the entertainment business for more than 30 years, mostly as a casting director. I am putting together a documentary to show how many Americans are losing jobs to illegal aliens. Our President repeats over and over that illegal aliens are only taking jobs Americans won’t do. We know that isn’t true and I want to put a face on the “Big Lie”.

I’m calling for anyone and everyone who has lost a job to an illegal alien to send me any of the following:

- A video of yourself telling your story. Tell us your name, where you live, what you did for a living, for how many years and what salary you made. Tell us when you lost your job and how you know you lost it to an illegal alien. Then tell us what effect it had on your life and what you do now.

- If you have co-workers, friends or relatives who have lost jobs, video tape them too. Use a video camera, a digital camera or a cell phone with camera.

- If you aren’t able to make a video, write your story (legibly, please) and enclose a recent picture of yourself.

- Include contact information, address, phone, e-mail. Make copies, I cannot return what you send.

Be prepared to prove what you say. Make sure you have pay stubs, cancelled checks, income tax records, etc. Anything that proves you worked at that job. If you can get proof they are paying illegal aliens less than you were paid, even better.

Time is of the essence. The Senate wants to pass an Immigration Bill by Memorial Day (May 29th). If they do, it would still have to pass the House of Representatives but I want to complete this and get out while there is time to influence their votes.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE.

If you are able to E-mail, contact me at mgreercasting@hotmail.com

Or mail to: Michael Greer, 5460 White Oak Ave. #A323, Encino, CA 91316