Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

so what ever became of the "chain gangs" that prisons use to work?
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OH FCOL. THERE IS NO WORKER SHORTAGE. THERE NEVER HAS BEEN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    so what ever became of the "chain gangs" that prisons use to work?
    If I'm not mistaken, they now consider that "cruel and unusual punishment."

I guess that depends on who "they" are. I don't have any problems with it as long as the punishment fits the crime. The "harder" the crime the "harder" the time I've always said.

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I guess that depends on who "they" are. I don't have any problems with it as long as the punishment fits the crime. The "harder" the crime the "harder" the time I've always said.
    I totally agree! Unfortunately "they" (our so-called legislators) have decided that hard work is detrimental to the well-being of the angelic prisoners our tax dollars support.

Too bad the same level of compassion is not given to the victims of these criminals.

LIES!

Sounds like big business is involved just like someone said in an earlier post! I hope that we are going through a revolution in the way our government is run with the help of ALIPAC. I am certainly better informed than I used to be. I'm tired of business and money running our country! It's time for "We the People" to be back in charge!

If the illegals go home with all of their children there will be a lot less mouths to feed and fewer people will be needed for these jobs.

WE HAVE NO SHORTAGE OF WELFARE RECIPIENTS, PRISONER INMATES AND HOMELESS PEOPLE.
    GET THEM OFF THEIR PROVERBIAL ASSES AND PUT THEM TO WORK!!!!!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

I have driven by prisons in PA and NJ, which have farms on their land. These are productive prisons which use their prisoners to grow their own food and enough left over to sell. The benefits are many: the prisoners get exercise and fresh air, fresh home-grown organic vegetables and fruit. The taxpayers money is not wasted as much.

PA has an ayslum which does the same thing.

The problem is that most "farms" these days are owned and operated by huge corporations, they are no longer "poor" working farms, they generate huge profits for their shareholders, while taking subsidies from the government. I refuse to buy from ANY CA or FL farms or any farm that uses illegal aliens. I DO read lables in grocery stores and will NOT support those that I know use illegal alien labor.

If enough Americans do this, it will definitely show in their bottom line.
    "

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast