Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The following US Reps have NOT signed the discharge petition vote to release the SAVE Act for a vote on the House floor. Democrats are listed with a 'Dem' preface, Repubs are listed without one.

To date, 163 Reps have signed the discharge petition. A simple majority of 218 is required to pass it. So, about 55 more Reps must be convinced to come 'on board' and sign it.

The Reps listed below represent the 60 or so US Reps that:

a). Have not signed the discharge petition and

b). Are the ones (of those remaining) that are most likely to do so (eg. generally have the best ABI/NumbersUSA grades of all those remaining - eg. are 'good candidates to work' in the present context):

AL: Aderholt, Bachus, Everett, Roger, (Dem: Cramer)

AK: Young

AZ: Flake, (Dem: Mitchell)

AR: (Dem: Berry, Ross)

CA: Herger, Royce,

CO: Permutter,

FL: Buchanan, (Dem: Boyd,Mahoney)

GA: (Dem: Marshall, Scott)

IL: Johnson, Shimkus, (Dem: Costello, Lipinski)

IN: (Dem: Donnelly, Hill)

KS: (Dem: Moore)

KY: (Dem: Chandler, Yarmuth)

LA: (Dem: Melancon)

MD: (Dem: Ruppersberger)

MI: Rogers, Upton

MN: Ramstad (Dem: Peterson, Walz)

MO: Skelton,

NJ: LoBiondo

OH: Pryce, Space, (Dem: Wilson)

OK: (Dem: Boren)

OR: (Dem: DeFazio)

PA: (Dem: Altmire, Carney, Holden; Murphy* - not sure which)

SC: (Dem: Spratt)

TN: Davis (Not sure which; Dem: Cooper, Gordon, Tanner)

TX: Barton, Paul (Dem: Edwards)

VA: (Dem: Boucher)

WA: McMorris-Rodgers, Hastings

WI: Kagen

If you like in a state which has at least one name listed, please do consider calling that Rep and urge them to support the signing of the discharge petition for the SAVE act. I do, and I will.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Surprised Ed Royce hasn't signed it yet, he's usually very good on illegal immigration.

If you have the chance, call his office:

http://www.royce.house.gov/Contact/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Great news "Carolinamtnwoman" !!! where are you getting the information from?
    I just got off the phone with Sali's Washington DC aide. He said they have been getting a lot of calls about the discharge petition.

I asked him to PLEASE ASK SALI to not only sign the petition, BUT TO CO-SPONSOR THE SAVE ACT. I told the aide I am so embarassed that Idaho is not on either list and WE ARE A RED STATE!!! I also said that the most ironic thing is that SHULER IS A DEMOCRAT!!! (I'm trying to work the guilt angle here...hehheheheh).

(Also sent 2 faxes thru NumbersUSA this morning.)

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    I just got off the phone with Sali's Washington DC aide. He said they have been getting a lot of calls about the discharge petition.

I asked him to PLEASE ASK SALI to not only sign the petition, BUT TO CO-SPONSOR THE SAVE ACT. I told the aide I am so embarassed that Idaho is not on either list and WE ARE A RED STATE!!! I also said that the most ironic thing is that SHULER IS A DEMOCRAT!!! (I'm trying to work the guilt angle here...hehheheheh).

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!
    Way to go EX_OC I have been hitting him twice a day his staffer told me he doesn't think the bill is tough enough I told them its the only damn decent bill we have right now, and If I don't see his name on the list, I will do my best to see he does not get re-elected, and if she doesn't think I am serious look up the article's I put in 3 major Idaho newspapers last week and she will find his name with the rest of the traitors in Idaho.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Reps Bilbray and Shuler announced this number during their interview on Lou Dobbs Wed. evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Surprised Ed Royce hasn't signed it yet, he's usually very good on illegal immigration.

If you have the chance, call his office:

http://www.royce.house.gov/Contact/
    He has I've seen him on the list. He's my old rep and a good man.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC

LET'S GO PATRIOTS!!!
    Way to go EX_OC I have been hitting him twice a day his staffer told me he doesn't think the bill is tough enough I told them its the only damn decent bill we have right now, and If I don't see his name on the list, I will do my best to see he does not get re-elected, and if she doesn't think I am serious look up the article's I put in 3 major Idaho newspapers last week and she will find his name with the rest of the traitors in Idaho.
    Wow, Sosad! They better not cross you! That was awesome. You are my idol!!
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Numbers USA has an analysis of the SAVE ACT:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SAVEActSBS.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Chosen
    Numbers USA has an analysis of the SAVE ACT:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/PDFs/SAVEActSBS.pdf
    Chosen, there's nothing coming up on your link!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

It is a pdf and takes a few seconds to load depending on your connection.

Here is the Numbers USA link:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/interests/attrition.html

There is a link there to retrieve the pdf, thats where I got the link. Maybe it will load faster if called from their site...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast