Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bootsie- Bill Gates and the Walton families ought to be 'cut-off' from doing any more business in the country. They have enough - and thats enough. They should not be able to make another dime. They are the greediest people in the world. I know they give alot to charities, and they should, because they have too much. We need to provide our citizens with good-ol American jobs. If they want to outsource workloads to other countries, then fine, let them relocate and set up house in other nations, but not here in America. Shut them down. Move Wal-Mart and Microsoft out of here. Let them find good quality help in the 3rd World nations and leave us alone.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That's just it, Butterbean. I certainly support capitalism in all forms BUT, if these companies were HURTING FOR MONEY OR BUSINESS, it would almost be excusable for them to outsource OR buy from China but these two companies are raking it in hand over fist and it IS just pure GREED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I agree Butterbean....Bootsie, they combined sp1 and sp2, I had some of sp1 put on as individual patches called hotfixes. I didn't even know they were part of sp1 until I looked in the control panel for uninstalls. That was what they were listed under. Whenever I went up to the Microsoft update page they said I only needed the condensed version of sp1, but I still wouldn't touch it, Nor sp2. Either one would have meant a trip to the fixit shop that would have cost a hundred just to walk in the door. I just went up to the update site a few days ago and had to download all kinds of contraptions just to run update. Now there are 11 critical updates I need. I think the only one I might consider is the update to IE 6. and I'm going to think long and hard before getting that one and check around. A few months ago I couldn't get any updates because they wouldn't let me until I put Sp2 on. Many people had trouble with sp2. Some didn't.....Has ALIPAC been going down a few times recently, like just now or is it just me.

It went down on me about an hour ago, Darlene. I couldn't access it from my email links OR from the web. Also, it took a good while to post one of my responses. I emailed William to see if anyone else had reported any problems. I'm glad it wasn't just me but I knew it wasn't my computer or server because I was accessing everything else.

The IE Explorer 6 didn't cause me ANY problems. I'm still NOT doing SP2 though. I don't want to risk it. When I do the critical updates, it comes up and SAYS they are for SP1 so I think I'm in the clear there. But, I bet those won't be available for long. Microsoft wants to CRAM everything down our throats.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

tms

I have been having problems accessing ALIPAC thru IE so I have to use netscape now. IE is always much slower than Netscape. I have no adware or spyware on my computer as I run different programs daily to get rid of them as well as virus. Maybe it is my DSL service provider and I am supposed to have the fastest DSL with them. I don't think they can handle all the people on it anymore.

I have not been able to access in any browser, Frosty's home page for months.??? Anyone else having this problem.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

I've never been to his website. Do you have the address and I'll be glad to try it.

I just did a Google search and found www.frostywooldridge.com and went right to it. No problem at all. I use IE 6.

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    I have been having problems accessing ALIPAC thru IE so I have to use netscape now. IE is always much slower than Netscape. I have no adware or spyware on my computer as I run different programs daily to get rid of them as well as virus. Maybe it is my DSL service provider and I am supposed to have the fastest DSL with them. I don't think they can handle all the people on it anymore.
    I have not been able to access in any browser, Frosty's home page for months.??? Anyone else having this problem.
    I dont have any idea what anyone is talking about. All I know is that I am hooked up to HS Broadband, and I have to use my Exployer. I just know that DSL means Dial Up Service, and SW 1 & 2 mean Software packages 1 & 2. Anything beyond that gets to technical for me. I think Microsoft stops supporting systems that go beyond certain dates, otherwise the updates are free. At least thats what I was told. I never pay for any of them when I get a notice to upgrade. I just answer 'yes' and I automatically get the upgrades.
    I cant even find Frosty's webpage anymore. Does he still have one?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I posted Frosty's website right above your post!!

DSL is a cable connection--not dial up, if I'm not mistaken.

I had trouble accessing this site at around 8 AM this morning my time. But all's well now.

Frosty is an awesome guy when it comes to knowing the score about illegal immigration. His page is still there. I access it frequently.
    http://www.frostywooldridge.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123