Thread: Family ties

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Family ties

I am new to this site so please excuse me if this subject has been brought up before. I also listen to talk radio and have not heard mention of it. Just want some feedback, and maybe give some food for thought. Jeb Bush is married to a Mexican. He has three children, two which have been nothing but trouble. This makes our President a blood relative to a Mexican. The Bush family is a very close knitted union. How can we expect our President to make the decision that should be made, without offending his blood relatives? I also heard a few years ago, on some talk radio show, that Mr President owns oil in Jeb Bush's wife's name. Can this be true? Why is he soooooo reluctant to guard our borders? I think a big part of it is the family ties.

Interesting hypothesis, but what would be needed, is some proof...would assume the place to start the search is with the name (including maiden) of Jebb Bush's wife, as well as the name of the children. This should give someone a good start to research her family tree and see where it leads.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

I do know for a fact that his wife is Mexican; I also remember that during the President's first candidacy, they thought that their son, Jeb's, would be able to pull in the the young Hispanic votes. I just can't remember the kid's name. Also I seem to remember that one of their daughters, was in some kind of trouble with the justice, alcohol or something.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Re: Family ties

Quote Originally Posted by Iiamstheone
    I am new to this site so please excuse me if this subject has been brought up before. I also listen to talk radio and have not heard mention of it. Just want some feedback, and maybe give some food for thought. Jeb Bush is married to a Mexican. He has three children, two which have been nothing but trouble. This makes our President a blood relative to a Mexican. The Bush family is a very close knitted union. How can we expect our President to make the decision that should be made, without offending his blood relatives? I also heard a few years ago, on some talk radio show, that Mr President owns oil in Jeb Bush's wife's name. Can this be true? Why is he soooooo reluctant to guard our borders? I think a big part of it is the family ties.
    Welcome to Alipac, Iamstheone,

Did you ever read Kitty Kelly's book on the Bush Family (not that I'm a gossip monger here) I think of the same name? It dishes out the dirt on the entire Bush clan. Daddy George Bush Senior was involved - and may still be but don't know - in a long-time affair of years with one of his employees. I think her name was Jennifer Fitzpatrick or FitzGerald. Also of note in Kitty Kelly's book is that Ned (I think that's the first name) Bush and brother of Dubya left his long-time wife for another woman too. I could be wrong here but I thinks she had a hispanic first name.

And, they have the nerve to criticize Bill Clinton??? Not that I'm a Clinton fan! I'm not! I'm not!

What about Newt Gringritch or Robert Guilliano too??? Both left their long time and loyal wives for other women they were having affairs with.

This thread brought to you courtesy of gossip mongers.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Re: Family ties

Quote Originally Posted by Iiamstheone
    Yes, she is Mexican. He has had alot of problems with his daughter doing cocaine and crack. She has been sent several times, and even by a judge, to a rehab center. Of course they keep it quiet.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am not sure why, for Jeb Bush or anyone, either being or having a family member a person of Mexican descent should have anything to do with this situation.

I know they are trying to cloud the issue and get the people of Mexican descent here to feel that Americans are being racist. That is in order to get them to side with the illegals. Those Americans, whose ancestors have been in Texas before mine came, feel the same way we do.

We, in Texas, have had people of Mexican, descent, as friends, neighbors and family members since Texas began - but it doesn't cloud our minds about the issue.

The issue is illegal immigration - it matters not where you came from - just how you did it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Family ties?

I liked that TV show.

Sorry, but I thought we could all use a little chuckle.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!