Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Famous words from Ted Kennedy

"This amnesty will give citizenship to only 1.1-1.3 million illegal aliens. We will secure the borders henceforth. We will never again bring forward another Amnesty Bill like this." -Ted Kennedy, 1986

Just in case anyone needed a reminder and a little motivation this morning/afternoon. Sorry, I know I've posted that comment elsewhere already in the last day or so, but I wanted to stick it out here in it's own thread so all can see the 'handwriting on the wall' at present.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Good post, Phred.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Exact words are hard to live by especially when you have no moral character or standards and do not care about the american citizens and never have.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks annie.

Considering that the illegal population has grown 10 times (1.2 mil to 12 million) since that amnesty was passed 20 years ago, what will our population be in 2027 - 20 years from now if the current amnesty bill passes?

eg. here's the math: 10x12 million + 300 million -> 420 million???
    This would not be good.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

lsmith:

My senators are rather mediocre at best, but, I honestly feel sorry for you guys in MA (well, and the rest of the country too at times...).

I thought this was a clear-cut example of him lying straight through is teeth - unambiguously.

You got that right Phred, Kennedy is our states undoing and will try to be the rest of the country's undoing as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    Why does this man keep getting re elected??!!

Vote this man OUT OF OFFICE!! He is only looking out for his greedy self and his greedy friends....not Americans! Since he loves illegals so much and since they are mostly mexicans...he should go to Mexico and live! Your ways are dishonest and you have proven it time and time again!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I can't stand Kennedy and why how he keeps getting voted back in is probably because he is supposedly a champion for the poor, by creating more poverty and throwing them the scraps. He likes to see people scavange and scrounge out a living and thank him for his garbage.

He doesn't like people like me that tell him to keep his scraps.
    He's a true immigrunt and very jealous of us Americans...I don't blame him and he certainly is no John F. Kennedy!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Maybe we should all fax him his own words.....like with a drawing of a knife and fork since he needs to eat his own words. Think the message of his hypocrisy might hit home with him then?

I don't think it's possible to get through to Teddy cause his head is so far up Cardinal Mahoney's butt...he's busy. Plus, he's bent over for anyone else that will...
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast