Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Farmers Branch City Council meeting

The Farmers Branch city council will be meeting this Monday. Nationally syndicated radio host Mike Gallagher will be attending to present the money donated by listeners for the FB legal defense fund. Former LULAC loud mouth Carlos Quintanilla said this morning on Gallagher's show that he would be there. He tried to insult Gallagher by saying he (Gallagher) would have to sell a lot of his $5.95 t-shirts. (Gallagher sells the shirts, "This is America: Please speak English", for $20 and the donation goes into the fund.)
    Quintanilla is working with some of the local businesses in their lawsuit vs. the town. He was actually fairly civil in the interview. Usually when Carlos is interviewed he is yelling and screaming. One local broadcaster even had to hang up on him.
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

I believe Carlos is the one that stood on the bench in Farmers Branch City Hall rotunda and yelled, "they are killing the children".

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He loves the bench. He's been on the bench everytime I've been there, he's up there. We the counterprotesters don't even get that. He's a clown.

Banned
    What is on the agenda for the meeting Monday?

Their website says they don't post that info until the Friday before the meeting, at 5pm. I don't know if anything involving illegal immigration will be on the agenda, but you never know.