Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Farmers Branch, Oklahoma, the fight in Hazelton in vain

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    What is going to happen with Farmers Branch TX, Oklahoma City, Hazelton Pa, and many othere states and cities that are trying to pass or have passed laws against Illegals....Does this all go down the drain now that amnesty is imminent?
    First off we are not going to lose, but if amnesty was granted our borders are never going to be closed we will always have illegals so I would imaging the laws would still be good, but we can not afford to lose this. Thats what I would thing but then I'm not a lawyer.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I am so down tonight I look at my two children and think about the kind of country they will live in and my heart breaks. This just makes me more determined to keep the pressure on these elected bozos to do the right thing.
    I know what you mean. My heart breaks for our American children. Their own government has sold them out for greed. Life is going to be horrible for them as they go through life in a third world... I feel they will be treated badly when these illegal invaders are the majority. I think these illegal invaders are some of the most racist people that this country has ever known.

BUCK UP!

I know you guys don't want to give the OBL's any satisfaction!!
    That's what they're praying for.

Not this kid..........AND THIS is long from 'over'!!

Actually, it's not going to make it and these ILLEGALS and their supporters KNOW it. Why do you think there's so much DISINFORMATION floating everywhere? To try to wear us down!

{ps: if you feel tired & worn out.........please just think of our courageous Troops in 130 degree heat with tons of weight on their backs! They never give in & they never give up}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK MY voice is getting very hoarse but if I have to make a recording and play it into the phone these traitors are going to hear from me.

WE WILL NOT LOSE!! keep a possitive attitude and remember your children are the exact reason you are doing this, no need to feel sorry for them because we are going to WIN !!!You are all doing a wonderful Job we are knocking them right off their traitor Arses Keep posting and sharing your stories we are in this together.

I am getting alot of busy signals, thank gawd for redial

Tell everyone and send them to ALIPAC, be sure to tell them to go the BLITZ post in the discussion forum it will help alot, its full of information.

Great Job all of you!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Re: Farmers Branch, Oklahoma, the fight in Hazelton in vain

Quote Originally Posted by blkkat99
    What is going to happen with Farmers Branch TX, Oklahoma City, Hazelton Pa, and many othere states and cities that are trying to pass or have passed laws against Illegals....Does this all go down the drain now that amnesty is imminent?
    Amnesty is not as imminent as you may think unless this sails through both Houses of Congress where it WILL be challenged. No doubt the purpose for the peculiar nature of the announcement of this "agreement" (aka - fart in the wind) is to make it appear is if it is a done deal and indeed that is the way it is being reported and accepted by many.

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    just watched senator kyle on Hannity, he said in the bill everyone would get a z visa that went through a secuity check then they will end chain migration by clearing up the back log of everyone on the list now which is 176 years worth of back log to be allowed immediatly in this country,
    176 years worth everybody getting that! unbelieveable!! are they crazy, they might as well open the border and let them in!!!

does this idiot still think that people 176 years old are alive??? making tha comment, id have to say yes i think he believes that

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    just watched senator kyle on Hannity, he said in the bill everyone would get a z visa that went through a secuity check then they will end chain migration by clearing up the back log of everyone on the list now which is 176 years worth of back log to be allowed immediatly in this country,
    176 years worth everybody getting that! unbelieveable!! are they crazy, they might as well open the border and let them in!!!

does this idiot still think that people 176 years old are alive??? making tha comment, id have to say yes i think he believes that
    What he's saying is the amount of back log on families of people who are here legally are 176 years worth, in other words what ever the quota for a year is if they processed just that many it would take 176 years to catch up. But if this Bill passes they will rush these people through very fast to clear up this back log.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12