Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I just received an email response from Pernod Ricard of France:

Dear xxxxx,

We, as Pernod Ricard, were also shocked and have immediatly asked V&S to stop this ad although we are still not owners ....

We will only be officially in charge after the closing, some time during next summer ...

But I hope V&S has followed our instructions and removed this shocking ad ...

Denis FIEVET
    Directeur Communication Financière
    et Relations Investisseurs
    Vice President Financial Communication
    and Investor Relations
    Tel: 00 33 (0)1 41 00 42 02
    Fax: 00 33 (0)1 41 00 42 32

Catherine SERVIER
    Investor Relations
    Assistant to Denis FIEVET
    Tel 01 41 00 41 71
    Fax 01 41 00 42 32
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

More info on the ad agency the masterminded the brilliant local (Mexico City) ad campaign:

http://www.grupogallegos.com/

The below, found via navigating the site above (not copy-able in site above):

Favio Ucedo
    Principal, Creative Director
    favio_ucedo@grupogallegos.com

Favio is an advertising guy that believes great ideas and great advertising are synonymous; you can't have one without the other. As such he approaches his creative development with well-grounded knowledge of the client's brand and the target audience to dig for those "truths" that will result in single-minded, memorable and relevant ideas.

Prior to joining Grupo Gallegos, Favio spent the previous 19 years honing his creative skills at top creative shops both in the US and Argentina.

A native of Argentina, Favio began his creative career as copywriter at the prestigious Ogilvy & Mather in Buenos Aires. In 1990 when he immigrated to the United States, Favio quickly became associate creative director at Casanova Pendril Publicidad. Favio would later return to his native Argentina where he furthered his creative skills at two renowned agencies: Dell'Oro Trigo and Soares Gache Publicidad. In 1998, Favio returned and established permanent residency in Los Angeles. In 2001, Favio joined Grup Gallegos as Principal and Creative Director.

His work in the United States has won him recognition at D&AD, Cannes, Clio Awards, New York Festival, FIAP, El Ojo de Iberoamerica and Ad Age Hispanic Awards. In his country of origin, he was also highly recognized at every major advertising awards entity: Clarin Awards, Lapiz do Oro, Circulo Creative of Argentina, and Cronista Comercial. In 2002, Favio was elected president of the Creative Circle for the Hispanic Market in the US. In 2003, he was elected Best Creative Director of the US Hispanic Market by El Ojo de Iberoamerica. And in 2005, Best Creative Director of the US Hispanic Market at the Ad Age Festival.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Could someone put directions on this site for attaching images?

MontereySherry, I think we do have instructions on how to do that posted up in a sticky somewhere, but I'll just do a quick 1-2-3 to get you going ASAP right here...

Point 1: You can't Post or Attach images per se to a post here. But, you can -
    Point 2: Include a link or reference to an existing one out on the web somewhere.

So, you want to do something like this:

For an image file as this one:

http://www.photopile.com/photos/dead/au ... 308601.jpg

You want to preface that link with

Code:
    [img]
    and the append at the end
    Code:
    [/img]
    Which will produce an image in the rendered post like this:

[/code]

Practice by using the 'Preview' feature in editing a response post. There's not really anything you can do to make a mess of anything. The worst case, is that the link will not be recognized by the web server and will not render the image or cough up some kind of gentle error message.

AHHH now that is much better, but could you move it alittle more like say some where around the artic!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSAD - This is just a link to an image I found yesterday while out perusing around the web on the same subject. Not my work at all, just a link to someone else's ...somewhere.

I guess the displacement still represents 'boating distance' as drawn...

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    SOSAD - This is just a link to an image I found yesterday while out perusing around the web on the same subject. Not my work at all, just a link to someone else's ...somewhere.

Yes "Phred" boating distance is a problem....
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by PhredE

Yes "Phred" boating distance is a problem....
    I guess no walking over the Rio Grande with this new "In An Absolut Perfect World".

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast