Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BADA BING !!! I don't have fax capability, so would someone ensure that both North Carolina senators, Burr and Dole get it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent job!!

Ok, I've got to get some fax set up over here

I've been able to send free faxes vit Numbers USA, but I'm sure I would get more out of it sending faxes myself. Ha, I'd get more out of them being bombarded with faxes
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Everybody body needs to fax, call and e-mail all the senators not just your own, we need to hit them hard on Monday as they meet with Bush on tuesday and we want to try to stop this bill coming to the Senate floor again.

It will only take a minute to call or fax your Represenative but the main focus has to be stopping the bill now!! Last week I called Sen. Burr several times and he isn't even my senator but everybody kept posting Burr needs attention so I would call again, but his vote affects my life.

If everybody posts what they are hearing from their calls we know who needs to be worked on most, We know who is most likely not to change thier vote like Sessons, Sanders, etc. so If you have time to send more faxes work on the real traitors or the ones that could go either way.

Kate has several great faxes done so if you have time to send all of them more than one find one of her great faxes.
    I'm, going to send the new one and the rats following Bush over the cliff it says so much!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    BADA BING !!! I don't have fax capability, so would someone ensure that both North Carolina senators, Burr and Dole get it?
    OH they will get it all right!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Everybody body needs to fax, call and e-mail all the senators not just your own, we need to hit them hard on Monday as they meet with Bush on tuesday and we want to try to stop this bill coming to the Senate floor again.

It will only take a minute to call or fax your Represenative but the main focus has to be stopping the bill now!! Last week I called Sen. Burr several times and he isn't even my senator but everybody kept posting Burr needs attention so I would call again, but his vote affects my life.

If everybody posts what they are hearing from their calls we know who needs to be worked on most, We know who is most likely not to change thier vote like Sessons, Sanders, etc. so If you have time to send more faxes work on the real traitors or the ones that could go either way.

Kate has several great faxes done so if you have time to send all of them more than one find one of her great faxes.
    I'm, going to send the new one and the rats following Bush over the cliff it says so much!!

Yes, I agree. I got so much gratification calling Feinstein, Reid and others that aren't in my State.

I wish others that are sleeping across the Country to wake up before it's too late.
    He ain't heavy, he's my Brother
    Â*http://www.alsa.org/

Faxes all created...qued up to go to ALL U.S. Senators, Congressmen, and White House!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Banned
    Activists this is a great fax for the coming week!

On it! Love the fax. I know a couple of places I can hang this up as well.

Keep up the good work.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CostaMesaMan
    Faxes all created...qued up to go to ALL U.S. Senators, Congressmen, and White House!
    Yes, don't leave Bush out wouldn't want the traitor to feel neglected!

He's in the link OLIVER posted above!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    Activists this is a great fax for the coming week!
    It sure is OLIVER, very impressive!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast