Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fed Up With Catholic Bashing

I just received a letter from the Catholic League with a letter about "Fed Up With Catholic Bashing". I could not resist the opportunity to express my disappointment in the Catholic Church, and hope that you will write them a letter too.

Here is the letter that I wrote:
    I am a Christian myself, so I understand the importance of faith and prayer. I also have many of the same issues that you have, with society and our media. However, I do have issues with the Catholic Church . I am disappointed that children were being molested, and the Church knew about it, and did nothing. (Even if only 1% of priests were child molesters, look at how many that is, and then multiply that out by how many children they have harmed.) Honestly, even if it were only one child that got molested, I would still be furious, because that is one too many!! Did the people take a stand? Did the Clergy take a stand? Not really, and only when they were forced to.

I am angry that the Catholic Church is helping ILLEGAL immigrants who constantly break our laws by using STOLEN ID, fake documentation, they don't pay taxes, they bring in disease, and they use our welfare. Hospitals are declaring bankruptcy due to illegal immigration! The newspapers are filled with rapes and DUIs. Why would you assist criminals? I know that you don't care what the rest of us think, and that you won't do anything about it, but I want you to understand why people feel the way that they do.

http://catholicleague.org/

It's not the Catholics that are the problem, it's the doctrine and straying from the Biblical message. I know. They also have the Apocrypha ("the lost books of the Bible") in their teachings and I've read it too.

No where does it say illegal immigration is acceptable. In fact, it says when you are living in a strange land, obey the laws. Over and over again. No where in the Bible or the Apocrypha does it say to do otherwise. The Catholic leadership has got an agenda and as far as I'm concerned, they are not being obedient to God. They are also misleading their flock.

God does say to be kind and helpful to the less fortunate, however, it does not say you have to bring them to America to achieve your good deeds. The Catholics need to go to the needy and stop expecting our government to bring them here. God has placed that responsibility on the Church and the Church is not being obedient and they are putting their responsibility off on taxpayers/government.

The Catholics are wrong, wrong, wrong and they will answer to God for their misdeeds.

They didn't listen to Joan of Arc either. She tried to warn them about supporting illegal immigration. They were wrong then and they are wrong now. God will deal with them.

They are not teaching their congregations to have faith that God will provide. They are not warning them that staying in America is violating at least 3 of the 10 Comandments. Every illegal alien is dishonest and telling lies to live here. They are sinners and they must leave to stop the sinning. I don't know why the Catholics are not concerned about their souls.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Catholic Church needs to loose its TAX-FREE STATUS!

They want the money and membership of the Illegals. And they are
    fighting politically to get it here. Not fair.

Well they have certainly lost alot of followers after that scandal about their priests molesting children and then just being moved to another church to do it all over again. They are hurting for money and would love the have the illegal aliens as followers as they give money to the church and do not mind that fact that priests molest children as they overlook child molestation in their own cultures. So it is a win/win for the church and that is why they support illegal aliens.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Well they have certainly lost alot of followers after that scandal about their priests molesting children and then just being moved to another church to do it all over again. They are hurting for money and would love the have the illegal aliens as followers as they give money to the church and do not mind that fact that priests molest children as they overlook child molestation in their own cultures. So it is a win/win for the church and that is why they support illegal aliens.
    You will know them by their fruits....literally. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    It's not the Catholics that are the problem, it's the doctrine and straying from the Biblical message. I know. They also have the Apocrypha ("the lost books of the Bible") in their teachings and I've read it too.

Dixie
    I have to disagree with this. Catholics have not taken a strong stand against the wrongdoings of the Church, which in my opinion, makes them equally as guilty. I feel the same with Muslims, because they do not take a stand against Jihad.

My inlaws are Catholic, and we don't see eye to eye on this issue at all. They firmly stand behind the Church. I do not get it, because they are some of the most decent people I know. I think they feel like if they turn their backs on "The Church", that they are turning their backs on God. My opinion is that God is everywhere, and you don't need a building to do his work. They are also sympathetic to priests in general. I feel like there is ONE God, and that is the only man that I need to worship.

Than your in-laws are part of the problem, not the solution.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by lsmith1338
    Than your in-laws are part of the problem, not the solution.
    Do you think?

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    http://www.catholic.org/national/nation ... p?id=22730

http://www.catholic.org/featured/headline.php?ID=3189

http://link.toolbot.com/osv.com/73028

I assume the Vatican will all be inviting these illegals to live there.

The Catholic Church is a corrupt CRIMINAL organization. I have nothing aganist those who are of the Catholic religion, but the Catholic church is a criminal enterprise.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Separation of church and state?

Most illegals are Catholic, go figure.
    RDR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast