Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Catholic and other churches for that matter only look at money. They were involved in child molestation and if you ever went to church where that happened you will truly see what many so called faithful are like. I went to one back in Canada where a young teenage female helped in the office and would not want to go there when she would be alone and always wanted someone with her. She never came right out and told me why but I told her that something isn't right and she should talk to someone she trusts. She told her guidance counsellor. It was the priest that was molesting her. When that came out those who went to church every Sunday blamed her for seducing him and claimed that the woman was a whore. These were the so called devout Catholics.
    As for illegals the churches supoort it 100% because many illegals go to church all the time and volunteer alot as well. Look at the recent boat load of Haitians who arrived in South Florida; numerous churches are fighting the immigration policy on their behalf. So far its the Catholic and Episcopal churches. I wouldn't be surprised if there were also some voodoo spells cast on those not allowing them to stay.
    The Catholic church also don't mind drug middlemen, mob members or other types of criminals. Look at the mob, their hitman and bullies show up every Sunady and they believe that if they go to confession and say their prayers afterwards that God will forgive them. Then they go and repeat the same behavior.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riverdunesrat
    Separation of church and state?

Most illegals are Catholic, go figure.
    Yep, it's kinda hard to keep church and state separated when one of the "churches" operating in your country is in fact a foreign state (Vatican City). The innate political nature of the Church of Rome should preclude it from the status of "church" within the general meaning of the term.

I was baptised, and raised Catholic. I also attended a Catholic school. However, because of all the sex abuse scandals, I now worship at another church. And because of all the support by the Catholic church in favor of illegal aliens, I am feeling even better about my choice to leave. I believe God is everywhere, and I can worship him whever I choose.

I found one interesting fact while attending university. One of the classes I took was about world religions and everyone who stayed in my class were in the same situation. We were all from various religions which included: Hindus, Muslims, Jews, and Christians and we all believed in some superior being but had problems with organized religion due to things we have all mentioned on this posting. I think it is mostly due to the hipocrasy of it. The do as I say but not as I do mentality.
    If you look at some early religions they were more about respecting each other, the elderly and nature as it used to be and still is in some African areas but we have lost that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    I found one interesting fact while attending university. One of the classes I took was about world religions and everyone who stayed in my class were in the same situation. We were all from various religions which included: Hindus, Muslims, Jews, and Christians and we all believed in some superior being but had problems with organized religion due to things we have all mentioned on this posting. I think it is mostly due to the hipocrasy of it. The do as I say but not as I do mentality.
    If you look at some early religions they were more about respecting each other, the elderly and nature as it used to be and still is in some African areas but we have lost that.
    Yep, you hit the nail on the head...respect. Native Americans are a great example of this. They understood and respected what was important.

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    I was baptised, and raised Catholic. I also attended a Catholic school. However, because of all the sex abuse scandals, I now worship at another church. And because of all the support by the Catholic church in favor of illegal aliens, I am feeling even better about my choice to leave. I believe God is everywhere, and I can worship him whever I choose.
    You sound like me. Raised Catholic, went to Catholic School. Left the church, Told the father exactly why I was leaving the church to his face and told him he could record it and send it to the Vatican. I won't tell you where i said the pope could put it. Had to come home and say a bunch of hail Mary's. I will never ever give one more red cent to that church. I had been going to the catholic church for 40 years. I now pray and read the bible as they did in the old days, at home. I will always be a Catholic but I will never step foot in that crooked church again.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Same here. I have also left the Catholic church. I am extremely angry because of their support of illegal aliens. Not only that, I took it upon myself to research just what their agenda is and believe me when I say, it has NOTHING to do with God.
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Pssst...The church also backed the nazis in WW2 and the new pope was in the Hitler Youth. But you didn't here that from me.
    Che Guevara wears a picture of ME on his t-shirt.

The ex-Mrs' had a problem with me reading scripture to the kids, but I refused to give in to the faith I was raised on. With too many problems in the faith, from them oppressing certain scriptures from the past, to their desire to dumb down the people for their own financial benefit.

That was one topic to surely strike a bad note with us.

sgt-slitz; you forgot that the last pope was also involved in the holocaust in Poland. I think it was rounding up Jewish people if I recall correctly.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast